1st Grow- Mendo Purp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stimer

Hello Everyone, This is my first grow, Sorry I didn't start this from Veg, but I would still like to share. I would love to get everyone's opinion and advise. I built a 10x10 room in my garage and I have 2-1k lights. For my first time I am growing Mendo Purp and I am using advanced nutrients. I am also using FFOF mixed with perlite and worm catings. This is my first grow, but I have my brother helping me out and I have read alot on this forum and learned alot. The grow has been going pretty good so far. These about 4 weeks in and this strain usually takes about 9 weeks. I will post some more recent pics soon. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Dude...
Its all jacked up...

Yooou need more weeed...

man!!! First timers...

How tall are those???
Are those all from clones?

Pretty Nice!!!

BurnCycle said:
Dude...
Its all jacked up...

Yooou need more weeed...

man!!! First timers...

How tall are those???
Are those all from clones?

Pretty Nice!!!

you contradict yourself here? are they pretty nice or jacked up newbster?we all need more ganja youngster.welcome to marijuanapassiondotcomforums.:D

more plants!!!

j/k.... they look great for a 1st timer.... keep up the good work!

Thanks, They are about 24" tall. I put them in flower at 12" and they about doubled. I would of veg them for a little longer, but I couldn't wait. Yes, they are all from clones.

were they vegged at all or just put straight in to flower?

really nice grow man :) you are doing a great job, keep it up and your gona have a nice big harvest by the looks of it !

Believe it or not I vegged for 4 weeks, that's why I said I couldn't wait any longer. I had a couple of problems in veg and it set me back a week or so, but they do grow slow. They are about 38 days now so I will post some more pics soon.

chris1974 said:
really nice grow man :) you are doing a great job, keep it up and your gona have a nice big harvest by the looks of it !

Thanks chris, I took a look at your GDP and it looks good. I have a 2 different GDP'S and I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Sing with me...Ooooh, ooh, i got my ganja! Beautiful indoor garden ya got there bud! Hows about a little info on mendo. It looks like something that needs to go on the storage list.ty

1stimer said:
Thanks chris, I took a look at your GDP and it looks good. I have a 2 different GDP'S and I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Thanks man :D ... I cant wait to see the ones you have finish:hubba:
You will enjoy the GDP for sure ! They were fun to grow, and great
smoke as well :)

chris1974 said:
Thanks man :D ... I cant wait to see the ones you have finish:hubba:
You will enjoy the GDP for sure ! They were fun to grow, and great
smoke as well :)

It's definetly great smoke, I got the strain from a friend thats been growing it for years. I also received another strain from my brother that he's calling Kens GDP....anyone heard of it? It is supposed to be really good too. It came from Nor Cal.

Hey they look super fine man, here's some Green MOJO for you! :tokie: :tokie: Nice job!

1stimer said:
Thanks, They are about 24" tall. I put them in flower at 12" and they about doubled. I would of veg them for a little longer, but I couldn't wait. Yes, they are all from clones.

doesn't look like a first timer grow,but if it is great fuckin job.:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back