1st Real Grow (Budget/Micro)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just on the seed note,i have personally put multiple seeds in moist paper towels and left them in the sun everyday and they cracked with tip in 24 hours.i also put 7 seeds in germination almost 2 weeks ago in nothing but darkness and only 2 cracked with tip which took about 4 days.thank goodness it was the good stuff and not the bad.sorry about your decision.

I'm not sure how I will germinate them next time, but I will probably do the paper towel again.

No need to be sorry. Some thing are a learning experience and I think the new path I am choosing, will be great. :)

theres only one reason im sorry on specifics such as this.and by specifics i mean growing,smoking,ect.when one has such a unique experience with smoking or growing this plant or any other random activity/hobby thats unique,i feel it must be an enjoyed(first time) experience.if you smoked and had a bad time or it didnt make you feel right you probably wouldnt smoke again.i just hope for the best outcome so people are not obligated to be against it because of previous experiences.good attitude and great response.best of luck to you in the future.

Latest posts

Back