2 big fans gone yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
Two of my fan leaves have gone completely yellow. i heard this is normal during flwr. should i leave them to fall off on there own or should i clip them? ohh and how much of the fan leaves will die off? most or just some? because the 2 fan leaves above are starting to yellow too.

If you want to get rid of them push lightly on the base of the leaf stem.
When the plant is ready to shed the leaves they will come of wiyh little effort and no "Bleeding " from the wound.

I was watching a growing video yestarday.. they say if your leaves turned yellow its good because all the sugger in the leaves is moving to the flowers.. they recommend you to cut the leave if it completely yellow/brown because it wont do no good, actuly it will take energy from the plant.. but if it still have some green on it you can keep it..

red_ss said:
I was watching a growing video yestarday.. they say if your leaves turned yellow its good because all the sugger in the leaves is moving to the flowers.. they recommend you to cut the leave if it completely yellow/brown because it wont do no good, actuly it will take energy from the plant.. but if it still have some green on it you can keep it..

:goodposting:

Latest posts

Back