20 helpful tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad everyone is putting there own info yes it depends on sq feet I use 600watt hps for 16 plants yield bout 300g per plant you want some pics

sharkattack, is the 300g per plant dry weight or wet? Even if it is wet weight that would mean you are producing 4,800 grams wet, 25% of that for dry weight is 1,200 grams. That would be 2 grams per watt.

I would love to see some pics and a full explanation of exactly how you are able to pull this off. If you are actually able to yield as much as you say, then props to you.

Oh no, here we go. Yes pics please. Jman, you on board for this?

i think he means the 300g/plant that is the whole plant with stems leaves and roots :p

How do you fit 16 plants under a 600w light? Especially when you're pulling 300g a plant?? What are you growing in that closet for a strain?

I like the new title of this thread better than the first one:)....

If memory serves me correctly, on Mythbusters, they determined that there wasn't any difference in the music being played (they played classical and death metal)..but that there was a noticeable difference between the plants that were in a silent enviornment and the ones that got to listen to music....playing music was beneficial...

Tellin ya, Too Short will make big colas :)

I keep refreshing waiting for Sharky's pics. Cmon bro

Tact said:
This classical music thing, I have heard this before, but what about Norwegian death metal? Children of Bodum? Heh.

But for real, is there science behind that music/plants relationship that we have all heard about? Someone should do a side by side grow with Mozart in one room and the sounds of zombies moaning on a continuous loop in the other room and compare the results.

They actualy did something about this on mythbusters once. plants all closed off exactly the same greenhouses and they played rock music in one and classical in the other and the rock grew faster and bigger.

Still think it is nothing to do with the music though.

I smell a Devil Frog or some other banned member...it takes a lot of balls to show up on a forum and with under 30 posts try and throw up something like this. It looks like a Bizarro Sticky...it shld hve been called 20 hints and maybe two will be helpful to a newbie

Here we go again............................

Ozzy I don't know what Boy George constantly playing for the plants would do, but it would drive me to insanity! I would rather pull my own teeth with rusty pliers!

Now then about them pics???? 2 gm/w you say???? I have 6 plants under 1000w...and I'm lucky to pull 4 oz per plant..........so please do share!

I think i figured sharkys 2gm/w method. It starts by taking dry nugs and soaking them in water.... tada 2gm/w

Latest posts

Back