2009 Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics of sour d finishing up 7th week

SDC10511 [mp].JPG

SDC10510 [mp].JPG

goneindawind said:
pics of sour d finishing up 7th week

man I can't even tell you how tasty that bud looks... but I'm sure you know better than me... what is the smell like?

GrowinGreen said:
man I can't even tell you how tasty that bud looks... but I'm sure you know better than me... what is the smell like?
oooooohh boi the smell is just mouth watering i can smell it now as soon as im close enough to the door. it smells really sour with a really faint hint of strawberry that seems to be turning into a more fuelly skunky dank smell the older it gets. its overwhelming when im in there with it i swear i can literally taste it in my mouth jus from the smell being that powerful.:hubba:

sounds awesome!
im spending longer and longer in my flowering room just looking at the buds and taking in the tasty aroma,
mine dont smell too strong when you go into the room first,
but if you touch off the plant its a whole other story!
pics look good, have you taken loads of shots too see if your happy with the settings yet?

swiftgt said:
sounds awesome!
im spending longer and longer in my flowering room just looking at the buds and taking in the tasty aroma,
mine dont smell too strong when you go into the room first,
but if you touch off the plant its a whole other story!
pics look good, have you taken loads of shots too see if your happy with the settings yet?
im still messing around with all the settings and stuff. and thnx i know wat u mean i used to be really impatient but doing time changes cuz u got plenty of time with nothing to do anyway soo all i can really do is hurry up and wait the more i think nout it the more it willl drive me crazy.

yea the more you think about the more impatient you get!
well at least you have somthing worth while to concentrate on!
so for how much longer are you stuck in the house for?

acctually i got a 18 month old son and i pretty much jus spend all my time with him he controls the tv but when ever i get a chance im on the ps3 playin killzone, cod4, or resactance 2. i hate tv only watch the news and discover or history once in a while. i watch alot of movies online tho.

yea sounds like you do the same as me so!
im always at home latley as i have no job!,
but i have an xbox insted of a ps3!
i hate daytime tv esp american daytime tv! ahhhhh
thank goodness for the internet!

dam you ps3 guys!
dont you get fed up playing online with the ps3,when people quit all the time?!
yea i think cod4 is way better then the new one!great game but im still a bigger online halo3 fan!

swiftgt said:
dam you ps3 guys!
dont you get fed up playing online with the ps3,when people quit all the time?!
yea i think cod4 is way better then the new one!great game but im still a bigger online halo3 fan!

goneindawind hope you don't mind us talking about this here lol- but yes swift that is 1 real annoyance I have with the game. They set it up wrong- when the host leaves it should redirect the host to someone else in the game instead of just ending the damn game! Aww thats frustrating.

I haven't even played the new Halo yet- I want to soo bad. I have loved all the other ones. No one I know has the 360- but they are going down a lot in price so I will probably pick one up soon.

Gone post up some pics! :D

GrowinGreen said:
goneindawind hope you don't mind us talking about this here lol- but yes swift that is 1 real annoyance I have with the game. They set it up wrong- when the host leaves it should redirect the host to someone else in the game instead of just ending the damn game! Aww thats frustrating.

I haven't even played the new Halo yet- I want to soo bad. I have loved all the other ones. No one I know has the 360- but they are going down a lot in price so I will probably pick one up soon.

Gone post up some pics! :D
its coo with me im a gamer myself and that is one of more annoying things with cod4 and jugarnaut too i hate it. i had 360 but gave to my bro now he has it modded with ever game. kinda makes me wanna get another one cuz i hate spending 60 on a game ever time. dont have any new pics of sour yet but will post more up on monday.;)

sorry took soo long to post new pics been real high lately:hubba: . chopped the auto russian d and made brownies with her and got like 75 seeds from her:D . my homie was on his way to the bay and asked me if wanted anything haha i couldnt resist so i had him bring me back a mixed quarter got a half 8th of snowdawg, chem4, louie xii kush, casey jones, and a gram of gods gift hash:hubba: . soo i been really flying first class hahaha. he also picked me up a sour bubble clone. ok now the sour d

SDC10560 [mp].JPG

SDC10561 [mp].JPG

SDC10562 [mp].JPG

SDC10563 [mp].JPG

SDC10564 [mp].JPG

SDC10565 [mp].JPG

SDC10566 [mp].JPG

SDC10567 [mp].JPG

SDC10568 [mp].JPG

SDC10569 [mp].JPG

SDC10570 [mp].JPG

SDC10571 [mp].JPG

im not surpirised how high you are latly! i would be too,if my stuff was ready!
looking good man, so have you started to flush yet?

swiftgt said:
im not surpirised how high you are latly! i would be too,if my stuff was ready!
looking good man, so have you started to flush yet?
thnx bro but still nooo flush still got at least one moe week of high phosphorous then i will flush for 2 weeks

Latest posts

Back