24 hour lighting from now till spring?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heemhoff17

Reaction score
Hey ya'll.....
I heard something very interesting last night....while burning outside the bar last night with my farming buddy, he told me that his father germinates his plants now and puts them under 24 hour lighting till the spring and they turn into HUGE bushes.....

has anyone heard anything like this??:confused::confused:

He veggies untill he is ready to Flower. THe longer ya Veg,the bigger the plant gets.;)

Several med growers i follow along do exactly that. 14' beasts. works great if you have to deal with plant counts.

holy crap so this actually works??? i think im gonna have to get the outdoor grow started already

You can veg forever if you want! When I was doing the guerilla growing, I always started inside, around Feb. so my plants were big bushes when I took them out, this helps hide the typical x-mas tree shape also. and too big for the smaller critters, rabbits woodchucks, skunks and such.

while burning outside the bar last night with my farming buddy

"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire!" -
part of the lyrics to a Cut Chemist track.

Many people here on the forum, routinely veg under 24/7 so that part of it isn't unusual and I routinely veg for from 10 to 14 weeks so depending on where you are at, 3.5 months would be pretty much Spring.

Good smoking -- oh, that probably will NOT work with any of the autoflowering varieties because they switch based on their age, not the light cycle.

Latest posts

Back