2Dog's Bubble clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking fantastic 2dog ,,you have the cloning down now ,(it drives me mad ,,it seems one season i can clone the next nothing ,,is there nothing you cannot get to grow :D ,,,great job

UKgirl420 said:
looking fantastic 2dog ,,you have the cloning down now ,(it drives me mad ,,it seems one season i can clone the next nothing ,,is there nothing you cannot get to grow :D ,,,great job

LOL--I am like you UKgirl. Sometimes I have 100% root and sometimes I cannot get 10% of them to root....and I don't know why :confused:.

Great job 2Dog!

thank ladies I appreciate the pos feedback!! I am stoked...

wow looks store bought,,, see 2 dog so much to learn,, so tech a plant can almost live forever... is that right..

thats right!!!!! my pk will live on forever if I can help it ;) I want to be 80 and smoking that ...

heres some nl roots..I threw these out as sadly she makes stunning hermie bud... rip nl...lol...threw out the mom too...heres some pics..also the same purple kush clones I took at the beginning are now planted..one looks a bit ticked hopefully she makes it.

021010 004.jpg

021010 017.jpg

021010 016.jpg

wow thats awesome. i love my ez, but am proud you gals and guys can stick it to the man and make this bubbler. great job. when i looked inside my ez i thought i could have made this. oh well. maybe you could post your nuts to help those who are haviing problems. thanks for the inspiration.

took another set of clones. the white lightnings are a bit yellow..shoot later!

Congrats 2dog! I gotta ask: Is this the end of your seed buying career? Cuz, I was counting on you to make me look good, lmao. How about we start a contest to see who can resist ordering the longest? We start today. Day 1 and counting......

I have an order on the way lol....no I will still buy seeds..to make new clone strains.

Me too! Here's some cloning advice, from experience, lol. I built the same box and once I got it going I cloned everything but my cat. Great, I am a cloning god. What are these 3 dozen plants doing all around me? Ohhh, there are 24 more rooting waiting to join their friends. Uh-oh we need lots more room, or turn off the cloner for a bit. You will see, you won't resist filling every little hole with a cutting. Addictive personalities can be sooo much fun.

lol benny I am going to put half them outside the beginning of april..hopefully my budding plants are done soon ready for chop....I can always find someone who wants them ;)

threw some more in the cloner..man it is awesome. here are the clones I took 02/01 ...the white lightning looked horrible but now are looking great..the pk and the other ones are very lush and growing fast. def quicker than starting from seed. revegging mo moby **** and violet

022010 027.jpg

022010 029.jpg

022010 031.jpg

022010 032.jpg

022010 033.jpg

022010 034.jpg

022010 035.jpg

the clones are doing very well..I am pleased. when I used rockwool I lost a few once planted..I havent had one die that was bubble cloned.

030110 026.jpg

030110 025.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I am like you UKgirl. Sometimes I have 100% root and sometimes I cannot get 10% of them to root....and I don't know why :confused:.

Great job 2Dog!

:yeahthat:

Those look awesome 2dog....:) I've been using DIY clone bubblers for about 8 years with plain ph'd water and MOST of the time I have near 100% success but every once in a while like THG I run into a batch that I'll have problems with...
icon9.gif
Temps perfect, ph'd, and they'll go forever and although they get bumps on the stem they just go on and on without rooting. But if I get to over two weeks and I'm still waiting or if they start going downhill I've found that I have a near 100% success rate if I transplant the cuttings into moist soil to finish rooting with some cloning gel on the stem and I use a heat mat. I've also had great results using Rapid Rooter plugs too and sometimes if it's crucial for timing my next flower run or for a strain to survive I'll do one in the bubbler and another in a rooter plug for insurance.

Peace!:cool:

the ones that dont root I retrim...then they do, seems to work so far I think some of the ends get..I dont know the word but I can tell looking. and to not have the stems actually in the water but right above it..hubby helped me refill it the other day put in really hot water some wilted but came right back...it is amazing.

2 dog i will be making one of these this weekend. in the past i have used rockwool, but this seems too easy. thanks for the reassurance girl. i see no humidity dome. i dont need one?

nope dont need the dome or to spray them..isnt that awesome? I used to lose whole batches to wilt if I was at work and couldnt get home to spray them not anymore..

gosh i cant believe we havnt been doing this for years...

Latest posts

Back