Clones, what to do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after getting very lucky and having 10/10 clones root, I have no idea what to do next.
I potted them into solo cups in coco/perlite 500 ppm 5.8 ph. I have them in my veg chamber with 60% humidity out of the dome. I also feel the cups are still heavy so I did not water/feed. I don't notice any new growth yet....I also do not have a fan on them yet since when I tried to they started to wilt some. Is there a hardening phase? How long until i can introduce air movement? When should I start to see new growth? Any tips are appreciated. Thank you.
"I have no idea what to do next." then proceeds to doing everything right :D

This is my clone area. I don’t use a fan. These clones will stay under this plant Light for 2-3 weeks before they go to their new homes.
View attachment 324904
You keep it so simple......I guess the air movement wouldn't do too much in regard to they are already adults, and the stem is strong. I am still trying to figure out what is going where.....
I have the 2x2, and 3x1.5 tents I am using. (plus the 3x3 flower tent).
It's been so long since I have grown. I think i only cloned once or twice back in 2011, so I am still relearning and learning daily. I go a little far sometimes, but I can't help it. :)
"I have no idea what to do next." then proceeds to doing everything right :D
Stop it...lol. I try, LOLOLOL

Thanks for always responding quickly kind sir. 6.2 for coco? Can I turn on a small fan in a couple days? They are kinda in limbo, lol. No fan, not adding water....it's against the rules, LOLOLOL
Have a peek at Cocoforcannabis site. They are all about Coco and have a ton of info there. Great info on lighting and lighting measurements as well.

Also here, didn't the Hempy Buckets use coco?

Bubba

Reactions: zem
You keep it so simple......I guess the air movement wouldn't do too much in regard to they are already adults, and the stem is strong. I am still trying to figure out what is going where.....
I have the 2x2, and 3x1.5 tents I am using. (plus the 3x3 flower tent).
It's been so long since I have grown. I think i only cloned once or twice back in 2011, so I am still relearning and learning daily. I go a little far sometimes, but I can't help it. :)

Stop it...lol. I try, LOLOLOL
I go a little far too sometimes with worry thinking I could be doing something else. I find now that the plants basically take care of themselves. Some are stronger and grow different even with the exact same seed, feed water and care and imo that’s gonna happen no matter how many cool gadgets or special nutes you use. So when I learned to relax more (and sometimes even now after a few grows that’s hard…) and just let the plants grow without being a helicopter mom to them, they grow like crazy. And them roots on those clones I had not checked in three days went crazy. Don’t look at those clones twice a day. Just keep them watered and a little light on them.

What ppm should I be giving my clones 1 week after rooting, 500 ish ppm or less?

Reactions: zem
What ppm should I be giving my clones 1 week after rooting, 500 ish ppm or less?
I plant mine in preloaded soil and just give them plain PH water till they are ready for planting. I don’t do ppm sorry

mine do fine this way tho, I have some growing now. They have a lot of new growth.
5F6AD4B7-2F95-41CE-A42C-2CEF7926FA09.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back