2nd Desert Indoor-Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello you vapor vixen:ciao: :bong2: ...lol. lol...

i like that you began this grow with 24. looks like you have planned on some males showing up, and have already culled 50%. i can never figure why some only plant 1, or 2 beans, and wonder why they turn male...

nice ingenuity on double wrapping your buckets, coco, and white tape.;) :hubba: ...i used to live in mississippi, and the heat, and humidity were atrocious, so i know what you have been through.;) ...

MOJO from the northern US MM...Irish...

Good morning Mojave my friend.

.Finally back on line and catching up on your grows...AWESOME

You mentioned wanting some rain or snow sent your way in one of your posts. Well here it is. You can have it all!!!!!!!!! We can spare it...really.

IMG_2130.JPG

Irish, thank you so much for stopping by and for your warm and helpful comments! It was TC who gave me the advice on how many plants to start. I was going for 12 total, but she recommended 4 of each strain. Now down to a very nice amount for me to handle. I'm lovin' it!

COLORADO!!!! Where ya been, gal???? I've been missing you!
My purple bud and Wizards and Hawaiians are looking pretty good. Appreciate all your help with this grow.

I'm lovin' that snow, and so is your dog! Upload soon--it's 80 degrees here and I would LOVE to feel some snowflakes on my tongue.

:ciao: mojave.:) ...

so tell me, how many are you down to now? sorry if you already posted this...Tc is an excellent grower. (i get advice over there on occasion, myself);) :D ...

waiting on next pics patiently mojave...

until then, peace, and warm thoughts...

i hate snow.:p i live in it half of the year though too... ahhh, dreaming of warm things...lol.lol...

hi MM, long time! wow, you came back w 24 colorful strains! i look forward watching your progress! :)

just beautiful mojave. pulling up a chair for the rest of this one. good luck and to u and ur grow. keep the pics comin

so, the guy that sold you the $900 plus an ounce crap was Tony's son? Didn't he get busted? So do you know what happened to his court case? Did he get the death penalty or something worse?

so, what's your favorite plant so far? What a selection, I am sooooooooo jealous.

am so glad I decided to visit this thread, sorry it wasn't sooner.....love ya mucho......and manly hugs for the Math Dude

Been awhile since you've posted pictures my friend. Let's see how your plants are growing.

I'm waiting.........
and waiting.............

The Good News--3 of my 4 clones are showing roots and ready to move into real pots.

My 400w MH is nearly finished, it works, and I’m just awaiting the parabolic reflector to get it installed and ready for the auto grow. One more week.

The Bad News--On day 5 of flower, THREE of my strongest, largest, greenest, thickest, most lush plants are showing balls this morning: 1 WW, 1 Purple Frost, 1 Purple Bud.

Oh, the agony and the ecstasy.
Of the 24 seeds I germinated, these are the girls left:

REGULAR PLANTS
2 Purple Frostings
1 Pink Frosting
1 White Widow F2
1 Hawaiian
1 Wizard
1 Purple Kush
1 2 Purple Bud

MICROS
2 White Frosting (micro-monster can/cookie grow)
1 Pink Frosting (micro-candy grow)

This has been a disappointing grow--great beans, good germination, nice seedlings, and then, last season's nutes went bad--cap must not have been on tight enough, and they became super concentrated. Burned a lot of plants up, most of the rest suffered considerable stress. Would not be surprised to have some hermies as time goes on.

Sorry I have not updated regularly. I'm just so bummed about this grow and how, from the first nute application, they were pretty much doomed. I'm going to do this grow again, though. I still have beans saved.

But, the Auto grow is coming up soon! I'm so ready to start anew.

sorry to hear about the males mama... but the good news is nice to have.

Sounds like your a mh ballast expert now huh. :)

Sorry to hear about the grow issues mmama. Green mojo to the rest of your LADIES! No more bucks!

I'm also sorry MaMa, but how nice to have such a nice variety left to sample this spring. You have such an interesting mix. I've grown a few of those strains and wish I could be there when you're ready to harvest and see the Chrsitmas morning smile on your pretty face.

Sending good wishes your way.

Awww, thank you all so much for the encouragement! I'm glad I still have some beans left from most of the strains so I can try again. The ones I have left are not the strongest, most lush plants. They were really damaged by the concentrated nutes, and have struggled to survive. I need to do this grow again so I can see what these plants will look like and smoke like when I haven't made them drink heavy nutes!

I just realized more bad news. You know those lovely clones I mentioned? How they are strong and rooting so well? Guess where they came from....
yep, those two beautiful boys. ROFLMAO!

Lord--no way am I an expert on MH lights! And no way will I ever be. When the thing was plugged in the first time, I went across the house and hid my head assuming the thing was going to blow up and spit glass everywhere.

Thank you so much for stopping by, everyone! It means a lot to me to have your support, whether I screw up or have success. Eventually, the odds will play out in my favor. That's the Las Vegas girl coming out....<G>

mojavemama said:
Lord--no way am I an expert on MH lights! And no way will I ever be. When the thing was plugged in the first time, I went across the house and hid my head assuming the thing was going to blow up and spit glass everywhere.

just kiddin bout havin somebody else plug it in :D

you're grow is lookin good! and clones too! :)

gotta go they're playin leon on the radio :cool: $

You know those lovely clones I mentioned? How they are strong and rooting so well? Guess where they came from....
yep, those two beautiful boys. ROFLMAO!

The UP side, you got them to go from cuttings to clones............ Now do one or two from a shown female, the strain you want the most harvest of..... I would assume that would be a indica dom?

YOU DID IT!

Congrats....only because I cant spell the long version.

Sorry about all the troubles you are having...but tc is right..look on the bright side...you hve gained valuable experience all around and especially with your cloning skills...it is nice to take a cutting and actually hve it root and thrive...I am looking forward to your auto grow...

:yeahthat:

Cloning can be very difficult and your accomplishment is one worth celebrating! Next time when you clone a proven female you can do it with confidence, pride and experience.
This is one of those hobbies where i think the more problems we encounter the more we learn. If it was easy (paint by numbers) from start to finish we wouldn't learn all the different causes and effects. The extremely experienced growers i enjoy learning from on here seem to have had to deal with the problems they are so well versed at, which means they were once as frustrated as we are.
Congratulations on successful cloning and on every step you take on your path to being an experienced grower!

Gonna open up the 2010 kenmore dishwasher catalog fer ya!

Latest posts

Back