2nd Grow, tell me what you think!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your plants's progress is looking top notch. A shame what occured to the one on the left. You said you had a deficiency... It kinda looks like a burn to me from either lights or nutes, but I could always be wrong.

I had a deficiency last year and this is what it looked like for me. I am sure there are different types of deficiency, this I believe was a lack of nitrogen. You can notice how it started to produce little spots over the middle of the leaves and the lower leaves went yellow.
I decided to post these pics just as a little extra kind of thing you might not get to see. If you start seeing spots like the ones in the pics... you know you got yourself a lockout!

pic33.jpg

pic22.jpg

I greatly appreciate the above post MeNtAlPaTiEnT! i do know it is not a nitrogen deficiency, i tested it immediately after reading you post...it was a burn from my cfl and the temp is 91 (most likely a contributing factor)...i lowered the temp with a fan, it is now down to 88 and i am working on a new vent system for the box, its coming along fairly well. anything else you can think of to help me to lower the temp?

Looking good but i'm not seeing any signs of a female. ;)

Yeah i got a little bit hasty in my sexing, im pretty sure they wont show signs for a couple of weeks...idk what i was thinking but i really f**king hope they turn out to be females...after watching them grow up all i can think about is smoking them!

Well it's about that time to post my new pics! i hope you like them, they look amazing to me!

I3010003-2.JPG

I3010004.JPG

I3010005.JPG

I3010006.JPG

I3010007.JPG

I3010008.JPG

I3010009.JPG

by the way, assuming both plants are female (knock on wood) how many ounces should i expect to yield from 2 plants, veging for 7 weeks and flowering for 6 weeks?

The ladies are looking great. It's very hard to tell how much your gonna harvest off any plant. If i were to guess i would say between 1 and 1 1/2 oz. per plant. ;)

Wow very interesting strain you got going there, lovely growth, what type of lighting have you been using for veg and what are you going to use for flower? Just curious :)

Hey clclone..those dont look N diff..they look fine...I would like to say that I find that useing a moister meter purchased at Home Depot or garden center..they cost about $15 USA..and would alo like to add that another method other then "super crop"..is LST...I like this method and I dont have Hight restrictions..shes outside..lol...take a look at her if you want and see how I tied hr down to create a bush and not a tree..There are lots of thresds her on "LST" ( low stress training)..easy to do..I also use Fox Farm nutes..and I go 4-6 wweks from sprout bfore introduceing the nutes...and I start at 1/2 strenghth and work up to the chart...Hope this helps and KEEP M GREEN

cycloneare1 said:
by the way, assuming both plants are female (knock on wood) how many ounces should i expect to yield from 2 plants, veging for 7 weeks and flowering for 6 weeks?

Hey not sure of a 6 week flower strain..I grow "DEADLINE"..its a 7 week flower..Have not heard of an earlier one. But I am new to this and can only research so much at a time..and 1-1.5 oz per plant is a good average..I have three Harvest under me and and the do very..not sure why..but they do..Keep us posted and KEEP M GREEN:D

Awesome looking ladies!!!

Latest posts

Back