3 ft x 3ft x 6 ft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know thats tight... but questions is can it be done?

i think you'd have too much trouble trying to vent it. a 400w-600w is plenty for that space.

Go with a 600w and a cool tube or air cooled hood...I hve one on my 600w and it runs nice and cool...I can get the light right down on my plants with no problems...I love my 600w...I am thinking of selling my 400w and getting another digi 600...

I have 400 in about that space and I would recommend 600 also. I'de be concerned going up to 1000 would be too hard to keep the space cool. I also don't think I need that much more light in my area, although I think the 400 is a bit small. Somewhere on site there is a thread on how many lumens per square foot.

HIDs we go with 50w / sq. ft. a 400w would be 50 under...but with the ht. limitation i through it out there...8' ceiling would be much easier to vent ;) He still needs space between the canopy which he's down to about 3'-4' max plant ht. why i sorta leaned with the 400w.

I overlit my space and was sorry for it..I basically had what you are proposing with the 1000w except for a slightly smaller space..

too much light..600 is perfect IMO

:)

if 4x4x6 + 1000w hps would yield more I will go that route...

IMO if you really wana go with 1k make the space bigger and make good use of your light, 600 is more than enough for 3x3

:yeahthat:
More isnt always better my friend. just over kill
LH

To small of space you will have heat problems. Depending on room temp 4x4 is the smallest I could run. Temps around 80 but it worked wonders!

Latest posts

Back