3 leafer needs a name what strain is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
well i just got back from the bush a little wile ago,all my plants are doing good and are starting to bud more and more,, i would of had some better pics but the batteries dies in the ol cam, anyway their are still a couple good pics ,, i mostly went out just to water and get pics of my plant with the 3 blades on each leaf their has been alot of talk about these plants lately,, i no that it is NOT duck foot it doesent look anything like it,,anyway the plant is healthy as hell and is verry smelly and budding bigtime,, here are some pics try to name the little bastard i need to no the strain

P1020665.JPG

P1020668.JPG

P1020671.JPG

P1020675.JPG

P1020678.JPG

P1020683.JPG

P1020684.JPG

P1020685.JPG

P1020690.JPG

Hey, I was talking to one of my indian friends and he said it was definatly a hawiian species? I trust this mans words, he is very good peoples.

I know that does not say much but it is a start:D

thanks clev ,, and we will find out what this is by crop out im working hard on this ,, and im going to track down the first owner of this plant and tell them im the foster parent,, cuz now it just bugging me,, just like when your trying to think of somthing but cant think of what it is but you no you no ,, thats how bad its bugging me

Walter.... Sweeeeeet. Looking Real Good.you Have Been Blessed By The God's.

thanks.............but the gods have been blessed by me ha ha ha ha just joking

walter said:
thanks clev ,, and we will find out what this is by crop out im working hard on this ,, and im going to track down the first owner of this plant and tell them im the foster parent,, cuz now it just bugging me,, just like when your trying to think of somthing but cant think of what it is but you no you no ,, thats how bad its bugging me

Keep me posted man.....I will remain in awe till that time comes:cool:

you bet buddy,, im thinking it might have just been a defect,, from clone or somthing,, it might be an original strain but just have a defect ,, what do you think ,,,,, does anyone no ? could this happen?

I left that post from the person IndiGlo...(spelling?) That had the exact same looking plant?

yeah i cant find it ,, what is it in? ,,,,growing mj outdoors???? i just checked out your grow jurnal ,, holy crap have your plants ever come a long ways ah???? their looking good

Look in BPOTM.....You will have to look for a second but she ie there.

looks to me like sticky buds has an identical pic,, hey stick if your reading this whats the strain of your 3 leaf?

Latest posts

Back