30 seeds in a tub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 went to 16, and 16 has now turned into 11. The sexing is complete. Totals are (F/M) StoneyBud 3/3 Bubbleicious 4/2 and Cherry Malawi 4/0, not bad IMO :hubba: i didnt get a Cherry male so im going to cross one of them with some of the Bubbleicious so i can still have the cherry at some degree. One StoneyBud F has been placed out-side to veg up for cloning here about the middle of next month. the rest are going to be flowered as is for seeding and such, off to the races.

Just watch the Cherry Malawi. I think TBG got a couple of hermies.

Did some pollinating yesterday, the stoneybud and bublicious got their own and the cherry malawi got mixed with the bubbleicious. pulled each female for it one at a time and did it out of the room. the males were out side i kept them in flower by a make-shift black out box. then just a shake over each with a trimmed branch. I have one more male of each maturing so i may do it again. ill let the females sit till later this afternoon and then mist them and put them back in. pics after the move back in.

Pics :D a few have done the flowering streach so its blooming time. started them on thier mix of nutes going with a weak dose to start (1/2) couple of feedings with that and i may up it 1/4 at a time. Im using the Alaska brand stuff says 1 tsp/qt so i mix in gals which would be 4 did half that of the 5-1-1 and the 0-10-10. sounds to me like a good mix for a 12/12 seed grow.

bubble and stoneys.JPG

bubble close.JPG

cherry.JPG

cherry close.JPG

stoney close.JPG

Not much has changed other than finding a jewl beetle in the grow. It didnt get the chance to eat much in the way of the fan leaves just a few minor bite holes here and there on 3 leaves total so im glad i found it fast not sure how it got in but its a bug so anything is possible, after all my room is in a garage so its inevitable. started them all on some 1/2 strength feedings looked a bit strong at first but the plants have managed well. On to the pics.

bubble top.JPG

cherry middle.JPG

cherry top.JPG

close stoney top.JPG

good flowering RH.JPG

stoney.JPG

stoney mid i see toad stools forming.JPG

stoney top.JPG

Looking great as always D. :hubba: How many ladies ya got in flower? Very nice mang. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great as always D. :hubba: How many ladies ya got in flower? Very nice mang. ;)

Thanks mang. Theres 10 in the grow room and i have another female stoney outdoor that is back in veg, Shes real purple but i think its from the cold snap that has plauged my area for the past week or so now. Silly weather gets up to 70s and 80s for a couple of weeks with night lows in the upper 50s and lower 60s and then bang back to 60 in the day and mid 40s at night :fid: but shes held up well i was :shocked: i thought shed have died off but shes out there plugging away. ill edit in a pic of her later ;)

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

The ladies are looking great my friend. Nice work so far. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Hey Dubb....did the one you put outside go into shock by bringing her back in under lights? Im sure the temps ouside was confusing to her...We here are having wierd weather as well...Good luck my friend

4u2smoke said:
Hey Dubb....did the one you put outside go into shock by bringing her back in under lights? Im sure the temps ouside was confusing to her...We here are having wierd weather as well...Good luck my friend

I'm sure its stunted her growth some from having her out there but shell come around I'm sure. I haven't brought her back in I'm hoping to veg her through the summer a bit and LST for clones and then bring her in to flower sometime after.

She's going to be a monster if you leave her outside to veg. Cant wait for a pic update. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

when you put your indoor plants outside do you Harden them off...I meen, do you put them in the shade for a few days? do you bring them in at night at the begining?...I plan on putN a clone out for the summer in hopes to clone her at end of Summer..What do you think?..thanks Friend

4u2smoke said:
when you put your indoor plants outside do you Harden them off...I meen, do you put them in the shade for a few days? do you bring them in at night at the begining?...I plan on putN a clone out for the summer in hopes to clone her at end of Summer..What do you think?..thanks Friend
No i didnt do anything other than set her out while it was dark and still gaining light outdoors. Shes in a spot where she gets about 5-6 hours of direct light and the rest is somewhat shaded.

Godd luck with the cloning man. if you get one out there youll see jsut how fast nature can do it youll be back cloning that thing in no time ;) good luck man MOJO

Looked at the entry i made a few days ago and realized those pics were from last weekend :eek: I didnt get a chance to post them with my update last Sun. like i had planned. Another week has passed here i am at roughly 4 weeks in flowering mode. most everythign is well, The Cherry dont really like the nutes but at 1/2 strength they can take it so they will be staying on the light side of things. as for the bubble and stoneys they are just fine. growing right along. enough chat on to the shots.

Bubbleicious.JPG

Cherry.JPG

Cherry Top.JPG

Group shot.JPG

Stoney up close.JPG

StoneyBud.JPG

Latest posts

Back