4-20-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growbuddy

SEVENTEEN
Reaction score
So I am stoned here:D thinking about how much weed I am going to smoke tomorrow; and then I thought, WHY NOT ASK EVERYONE!

So in celebration of tomorrows day lets compare. and does anyone know where 420 really started?!?

I am going to smoke a good oz tomorrow. Just bought a "super blunt" wrap. can't wait.

Don't forget to watch Super High Me on G4 tomarrow night. I always thought the 4/20 thing was 4:20, meaning you wake and bake at 4:20 if you have to be at work by 6. Well at least that was what I did when I worked at 6am.

Last year my new nieghbor said happy 420 to me, I thought he was into weed, it turns out 4/20 is also Hitlers birthday! Needless to say my nieghbor and I are not what you'd call neighborly. We just sorta' co-exist. He has a for sale sign on his front lawn now, so I'm hoping the next neighbors are a bit less loony.

Fascists can be stoners too--just not on my street, please.

I will probably be much more sober then I would like and I will be stoned in spirit. hehe ;)

I dont get to smoke on 420 this year. I have to take a piss test for a job so I need a clean system

For us.. just another day in a long line of days. Some to smoke, but we will run out before the day is over. Oh well. It happens.
_him

Hope everyone had a safe and useful 4/20 im checking on some plans for my MMCC

Latest posts

Back