79 days into flowering ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
had some issues with flowering to early back then. then they grew 3 times the size. now there are flowers everywhere (little white pistle flowers) but not growing into buds.
can i put them on 10/14 to force budding faster?.
3 gal. soil - 650w hps - 5.5w x 5.5h x 3.5d - foxfarm tiger, ff bloom nutes - 4 plants tied everywhere.
as i said, growing good but everything is slow going. heat has been an issue all summer, but with fans, water and care i managed not to kill anything off.

bunkin2 said:
had some issues with flowering to early back then. then they grew 3 times the size. now there are flowers everywhere (little white pistle flowers) but not growing into buds.
can i put them on 10/14 to force budding faster?.
3 gal. soil - 650w hps - 5.5w x 5.5h x 3.5d - foxfarm tiger, ff bloom nutes - 4 plants tied everywhere.
as i said, growing good but everything is slow going. heat has been an issue all summer, but with fans, water and care i managed not to kill anything off.

Heat is probably your problem as the plant will slow if its to hot and not enough good air ventalation.

Changing the light wont help.

Its been over 11 weeks flowering so There is probably not much that can be done at this point.

11 weeks..and "not growing into buds"..I smell a light leak...
arre you Positive..that your room is "100%" dark?

thanks to the both of you.
i think it's the heat. no light leaks. but a hot couple of months in that box. the weather changed for the better so we'll see if this makes a difference.
as i said, flowering is good, lot's of white pistles on all of them. they look healthy but not budding up.
i'll let you know in another week how things are going.
i wish i knew how to do pics. but i tried several times with no success. c-ya soon.

try adding an additional two teaspoons of budswell guano tea. every week. no thats for small plants and rooted clones. your using a three gallon pot, so that transalates to about 2 ounces a week for an additional feeding cycle during your water regimen. jif youve been flowering for that long i would guess you have a serious sativa likely a haze variety. where did you get the seeds for your grow?

Latest posts

Back