A few pictures of my garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
The strains are 3 Shiva, 3 unknown indoor mix, and 6 bagseed. There are 6 bagseed 2 1/2 months old and 5 that are 2 months old which are the shiva and indoor mix. I currently have 1 female and 1 hermie just started flowering 7 others today.

Amber's Pictures 041.jpg

Amber's Pictures 053.jpg

Amber's Pictures 052.jpg

noodles said:
The strains are 3 Shiva, 3 unknown indoor mix, and 6 bagseed. There are 6 bagseed 2 1/2 months old and 5 that are 2 months old which are the shiva and indoor mix. I currently have 1 female and 1 hermie just started flowering 7 others today.
hey bro everything is looking great. u have some nice plants there. what u gonna do with the hermie? kill it? or move it into a different room? well good luck bro peace

Im going to use some Dutch Master reverse on it and see if that rids me of the male flowers.

Supposedly, but im also cutting the male flowers off.

It smells like a strong coffee. Very strong aroma makes a great air freshner

How long once the male ball shows before pollen can be spread around?My hermie is starting to get covered with little groups of these balls.:eek:

Kill that hermie asap. He/she is no good any more, will mess up your whole crop.

I think you might be right but hard to let go. It has bud sites all over the place and really hairy.

Your looking for problems that pollen can float through walls lol! I would cull it! peace, 55

Sounds to me like you got a male plant Noodles...I had a plant go hermie and it sprouted a nut here and there. If that thing is producing pollen sacks get it out of your closet. I used the Reverse and it worked on my plant. No signs of any male traits for the last few days.

After I use the Reverse liquid and the male sacs are gone do you think it would safe to put in the closet with other plants? Thinking about making some hash out of it but dont know if it would have any or enough trichs to be worth doing.:confused: It is about 2 weeks into flowering the hairs are about 1 inch maybe a litle longer in some places. Looks like it is starting to develop bud, looks like a few pinecones.

Later:cool:

noodles said:
After I use the Reverse liquid and the male sacs are gone do you think it would safe to put in the closet with other plants? Thinking about making some hash out of it but dont know if it would have any or enough trichs to be worth doing.:confused: It is about 2 weeks into flowering the hairs are about 1 inch maybe a litle longer in some places. Looks like it is starting to develop bud, looks like a few pinecones.

Later:cool:

Can you take a picture of this thing? It sounds to me like a male plant not a hermie.

Ill take one in a day or two when the male sacs grow back. If you look at my other posts you can see a picture of the female flowers growing at the top of the plant. Its kind of blurry but if you have seen a female plant before you should be able to make it out.

Its only 2 weeks into flower so if you get it out of the flower room then there would be more room for the true female plants to fill out. I would kill that thing quickly. You'll never miss it cause the extra space will be filled in with the other plants.

What does it mean the tips of the hairs turn red or maroon. I have a couple hairs on one of the bud sites turning a dark color.:rolleyes:

later:cool:

noodles said:
What does it mean the tips of the hairs turn red or maroon. I have a couple hairs on one of the bud sites turning a dark color.:rolleyes:

later:cool:

It could mean there pollenated, when pollen touches the white hairs they turn dark in color.

Mine werent mature enough to pollenate I dont think. The male flowers were only growing for a couple days then I cut them off.

Could a light being too close cause discoloring of the hairs?

hey my friend you almost redy to harvest congratulation you almost there just wait until you have about 70% to 80 % and its harvest time good luck

Latest posts

Back