A little advice please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler

grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey all
So down to buisness i am a first time grower and i need some advice on selecting the strain.
The space i have is a closet which is 18 inches in depth and 3 feet in width and about 5 feet high.
What strain would be most suited for the space above?

Hi. If this is your first time growing i would practice with some bagseed if ya have any around before spending money on some real beans. Just my 2 cents. ;) If your set on buying i would go with Northernlights. :hubba:

I'd personally spend 20 bucks or whatever on some nl if possible, while bagseed is recommended by a lot of people I'd hate to do it the first time and fail because of the seeds and think it was down to me.

The best advice is to learn learn learn and make sure you'll keep em alive first then get yourself some properly bred seeds and you'll be away.

Thanks for the advice thats a good idea, i think i will just practice with the bag seeds getting them to root and moving them to a larger pot or somthing and then maybe i can just let it go into the wild that is my garden!:D
But still what seeds would you recomend for such a small space because i dont want plants that i cant fully grow.

Look for a 100% indica strain. It should be short and bushy

Latest posts

Back