A month and a week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySouthernAfficionado

Dirtiest of the Dirty
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... I'm a month and a week into flower.

:confused: It has been so long since I've flowered..... it just seems like they are not as thick as they should be at this point. The stretch ended about a week ago, a month in. I expected to start seeing these ladies getting plump. Perhaps I am not allowing sufficent time and being impatient. I'm not intending to do anything, maybe up the nutes a bit. I just wanted to get some opinions.

flower  1month 1 week.jpg

DSA, I can't really tell from the pic, but if Hippy says that it looks healthy, then it probably looks good. But if the buds aren't as big as you were hoping for, increasing the amount of light and nutrients should help increase their size.

What watt of lights you using? They look good and healthy, just be patient they will start to plump up most strains take 8 to 9 week or more to finish and if it's sativa dominant it could take up to 12 to 14 weeks to finish just hang in there and you'll be fine...take care..

It's hard to tell from that pic. What strain? Alot of Sativa Dominate strains take a while to start pushing bud and stackin' calyxes.

5 weeks into flower? is that 5 weeks from when you flipped the lights, or 5 weeks from when the first flowers appeared?

either way, they should start fattening up in the next few weeks, week 4 or 5 isnt a a huge size difference, patience kind sir, patience. And if it is a sativa, well you got a ways to go, but give it time, you will be happy.

what are your variables, light, nutes, ect?

Wow guys, THANK YOU!!!! Like I've said, got some experience but it has been so long. I know my problems but I wanted to get feedback. My nutes almost garunteedly are to low, which I added a bit last night. We will see how that takes and add some more in a few days.
I run 2 250w lights. I do however have the screen about 1'6" from the lights which was way to high IMO. But, first SCROG, my backside of the screen got a bit out of control. Massive colas forming, but way to tall.
I also have always bought beans, Mazaar, Power Plants, Blueberry. This time since it has been so long I went with bag seed and I can garuntee it is a Sativa Dom. I'm used to the three month Indicas. One month veg, two months bloom. So I'm most likely looking for something that isn't quite there yet.
Oh and a 5 weeks from the start of 12/12. I'll see about getting a close up on a bud or two tonight once the light cycle starts. But I think you have all nailed it down. Again people, thank you. Puts my mind at ease....

Latest posts

Back