A.s.p.e.n.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Reaction score
This is a program that i had to attend for my final order for my probation. it stands for Alternate Sentencing Programs & Educational Networks.
Basically it is a program that lasts through the entire day where you are lectured and presented a presentation about crimes, drugs, criminal lifestyles, etc... It is to inform you of concequences and reprecussions of doing crimes and it also has an extensive portion dedicated to drugs.

Guess what drugs they talked about...Alcohol (of course) and the dangers of drinking and driving. Then they turned to illegal drugs. Guess what drugs they had listed along with marijuana... your not going to believe this. Some of the most addictive and highly destructive drugs. amoung weed they listed, meth, cocaine, crack, and heroine.

To me this is just another propaganda driven way to associate marijuana with life destroying drugs. plus some of the info they presented on marijuana was highly false. they talked about how marijuana makes your sperm sterile, and how when you are on it you get high but when you start coming down you get depressed. however high you get you come down the same amount. meaning that you are going to get severe depression just cuz you cant smoke weed or are without it for a while.

total bullshit! and im one to say seeing i've been on and off weed for periods of several months. i cope fine without weed. there is no differance in the way i act when i dont have weed. it kinda just makes me anxious to get high again. not that i NEED it. when i come down from being high, as all people i get burnt. but usually a nights sleep or a few hours fix that (or a redbull and some food).

i appreciate the knowledge i gained through this program about alcohol and those other drugs, also the info on what you are charged with when a certain crime is caught in the act. (sidenote- DO NOT let a minor hold your pipe or smoke weed or be around you when your smoking, the reprecussion is two 3rd degree felony's and two 4th degree felony's-). but i believe that the demonization of weed by associating it with all these other fucked up drugs is ridiculous.

also they talked about why weed will never be legal and from what i gathered it was just an excuse if you ask me. they stated that weed will never be legal cuz they can never know how much THC is in a bud (as with alcohol they know through the label saying "80 proof 40% alcohol by volume"). which to me is garbage cuz we have the technology to grow weed and measure the amount of thc is in a bud. which if there was a national limit of lets say, 25% THC per bud. then you outlaw anything thats not 25% THC buds. but that would be impossible and even more difficult to control. its all about control. **** the government.

Just thought some of you would like to know the kind of bullshit that is taught at some of these probation classes. dont get me wrong alot of the info on drunk driving and those dangerous drugs were highly informative and i will never forget some of the shit they showed us and taught us (im against all drugs chemical or refined through chemical production, i stay natural, i smoke weed, weed is my drug of choice,i have tried salvia, and i take mushrooms very seldom).

But the propaganda is out there and its up to you to realize the lies that they are feeding our society. It has to stop.

Sincerely,
Smoof One

WHAT??..I thought MJ was dangerous because it made 'white' girls run down to the local "Honky-tonk" and be promiscuous with the black musicians :confused: :confused: ..errr What happened to THAT theory? ;)

Latest posts

Back