About Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalholic

Reaction score
Listen guys i don't know what's up with Attitude. This is the 2nd time i purchased seeds from them and there Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. Up. 1st time i picked up ak47 auto 10 pack and 3 germed, 2nd time i picked up 3 fem Lowryder#2 and none germed. I'm doing the paper towel method the right way.I just think there giving bad seeds. Just watch out.

I just also hear alot from others that they have problems with Attitude. Who know's but good point though.

got 2 5 packs of green house seeds 8/10 poped so im happy for now lets see how many ladies i got tho

let me add to there list they suck as far as customer service goes spent well over 1000.00 the last 2 or 3 months to tell me to bad we do not cover this and it is illegal to germinate them and so on and so forth. i planned to drop another 300-400 this week but this just changes everything. there is another site that has a good reputation that guarantees there product. you would think they way attitudes prices are they would also guarantee them.this other site was cheaper i'll have to find a link. but for now here is tghe link to my story about the tude.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=489255&posted=1#post489255

if you can DR can you get me that link please. And I'm sry for filtering won't happen again.

i just purchased some seeds from the Doc so I'm going to try them out. If anyone ordered from the Doc please let me know how's there stealth mode. PLEASE???:D

also everyone is saying their name so im sure sales have exploded in the last 2 months.

Odd how its always new members pointing us away from Attitude.

Growing MJ has a skill to it, this skill needs to be learn from the moment you get your hands on the seeds.

There is a skill in getting seeds to germinate just as there is a skill taking the seedling to harvest.

If you cant get seeds to germinate, how do you expect to grow a plant?

:peace:

Maybe new to the site but sure not growing.Just because some one may not been on this site 100 yrs and don't have close to 10,000 posts doesn't mean that we have no skills and have no clue what we are doing. Some people actually have lives other than sitting there stoned in front of there computer on mp 24/7.If you look at some other people around the board are having the same issues people with 5,000 posts or more and have been on this site awhile.

I only ordered once so far from the Attitude, but all my seeds germinated. I have yet to smoke the finished product, though.

I've ordered from a few of the more popular banks, and I've had problems with germ of different packs from each bank (except nirvana-shop). I think of it as a hazard of ordering an unmonitored product. I don't think that they intentionally do anything wrong, if the seeds they sold continually produced duds, then no one would order anymore. I figure we all from time to time get a pack that's been on the shelf for a while. shtuff happens, just sucks when you get a couple in a row.

BuddyLuv said:
The only place I have had problems from was Doc, come to think of it I haven't seen a good post about Doc in over a year.

And that's really a drag about Doc Chronic... I haven't ordered seeds in years but I've successfully bought seeds a half dozen times from Doc. I wonder if the original owner sold out? It just doesn't make sense to me... They used to be the best when it came to customer service. Email replies were very quick and you could always call over the pond during business hours and reach someone. Great stealth packaging and very quick service... Usually 4-7 bus days...

Go figure...:confused:

I had excellent results with Attitude. All seeds I germed did great except for the stuff from KC. Is it Attitude's fault? Nope. They don't make those seeds, just market what they were sent. What breeder did you have trouble with? I think that is a most important question. I bet the germination problems of the posters complaining, if documented, will show a pattern of good and not so good breeders. Attitude, ftw!

so far i have used about 8 different packs of seeds from attitude and all but 2 seeds popped so i would have to agree it's probably the breeder's fault not an issue with attitude.

I have ordered from Attitude with out issue. Of the 30 seeds I germed all but 1 popped. Sadly they died in a horrible "lack of water while in rockwool cubes" accident. That was all my fault. I would totally order from them again.

Latest posts

Back