Activities wile smokin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachWeed420

Not Your Averge Smoker
Reaction score
I was just curious, what does everyone enjoy doing after they have smoked? Im a laid back man, I like to have some good music playin and dominate the 360.

FIRST AND FOREMOST FRISBEE GOLF!!! A.K.A Frolf.
Honestly best stoner sport ever, relaxing, nice walk through the woods, can bring your dog, can smoke while on course....

or playing halo for PC, im in a clan, and we all use teamspeak....its fun and funny as hellll.
Taking a drive, and blazing again and cranking the sound system.

Log onto marijuana passion, and watch T.V

video games mainly:
GTA - San Andreas on the PS2
Quake 3 Arena - PC, on line or Networked
Doom3 - PC
also like goin for a walk listenin to my MP3 player
or watchin a DVD
hell... makes most things more intresting

Playing Gran Turismo 4,cleaning,surfing,listening to music or killing the time (shmoking) with friends..those are my most fav.

I paint a lot, actually. And I believe I'm the only stoner I've ever met who likes to read while smoking.

Usually im just relaxing, listening to music...i zone out alot though ahah. But when i play games I play Halo3, Call of duty 4, skate, and random games. watch tv, hang out with friends, take a nice drive, draw, take care of my plant...basic things :p

I can't be the only one that play Warcraft. Blazing high..

Good question,
I live to find ever higher places to go and sit, and watch the world. I am very much into the visual, but my dream site is a perch high up in the hills.
In Southern Calif. we used to go out to a cool train tunnel that cut through the hills just outside of Chatsworth, at the south end of the semee valley.
The train tunnels are a total trip to get stoned in, (Pitch Black). It was on one of these excusions that my friend showed me the high spot that he had found that over looks the entire valley. Definitly cool.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Come on, I can't believe I'm the only one that likes to eat and screw when I'm high :hubba:

dont worry clarkkent, you DEFINATELY aint the only one. my wife, i, and our girlfriend is right there with ya bro

Fishin. You might not catch a fish, but you WILL catch a buzz!!

My current favorite thing to do while high..

is to forget about all the studying I have to do in the next week.

:D

Sit chilled with my loved ones and shoot the breeze, eat drink and be merry, its what life is for, enjoying, but if im going out, its got to be an open place where i can 'feel' nature, not sure if you will understand that bit.

some times play games, make music videos, work on stuff, or watch movies/tv, listen to music, various and all activities, im not too limited

Frisbee and hiking... Can't ask for anything more.

Well, Halo and COD are always fun too. :rolleyes:

Tiktok said:
And I believe I'm the only stoner I've ever met who likes to read while smoking.

i love reading while smoking ,but my favourite is doing nothing but chillin and chatting with like minded people :D ie stoners

OK ok ok

I confess..

when im home all alone, wife at work, kid at school.
new born asleep.

- Get blazing high

EDIT: Come on man... You know that is out of this forum's character.

Latest posts

Back