added wrong nute!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
i know its a stupid mistake but i got up real early this morning to water my babies and i added canna vega instead of canna flores.ai also using canna boost.will my babies be ok just this once or shall i prepare myself for a flurry of dead plant?KEEP IT REAL GUYS SMOKING TOKING JOKING ENJOY LIFE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

OK HIPPY im gonna make sure im on the ball from now on.ive put the vega nutes well out the way to avoid this mistake.i cant belive i did this but it just goes to show no matter how confident your getting you gotta keep on your toes.any idea by looking at my pics how much i will yeild from her?at what stage will the buds exlode and become resionous?do you recommend usindg pk13/14 boost.MANY THANKS KEEP ON TOKING

alot depends on the strain,lighting,nutes.temps,air intake and exhaust.no one can predict the harvest.its all in your hands and how well you had the conditions for the lady.

You will be just fine. This is a really minor thing, don't stress over it.:48:

they are in gallery dude,i aint figured out how to resize so check em out and let me know thanks

Latest posts

Back