[adult Swim]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
Do you like cartoons?

Do you like cartoons that are crazy as heck?

Do you like cartoons that are crazy as heck and great to watch when stoned? As if they were MADE for it?

Watch [ADULT SWIM] on cartoon network. It comes on after the kids bedtime...for a reason.
I have been a faithful drone of a viewer since waaaaay back in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast Show and dearly miss Cowboy Beebop.

Well...

that void has been filled with Sperjail.

By far the most insane cartoon I have seen on TV since Ren and Stimpy.

Check it out for yourself...like a really wrong Mushroom/LSD/Whatever trip that makes you laugh.

Hxxp://www.adultswim.com/ <--- [Adult Swim]

hxxp://www.augenblickstudios.com/home/superjail.php <--- Superjail Homepage

Now go immerse yourself in the insanity.

The Effen Gee said:
I have been a faithful drone of a viewer since waaaaay back in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast Show

i used to love that show

have you ever seen the show - Lucy, The daughter of the devil??? i think it only ran one season but its fantastic, you should check it out

Nothing passes through late night cartoon network under my radar.

I hope they do more seasons of Lucy, I love that show too.

Invader Zim FTW!

I love messed up cartoons, just watched the spongebob movie the other night ripped and laughed my butt off.

I love Adult Swim. I thought that Superjail filled the void left by Morel Orel...I'm surprised no one mentioned ATHF. I am also partial to the Fox cartoons that now appear on Adult Swim--King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad.

LOL--About the only thing I watch on TV is science programs and cartoons.

My bad for jacking the thread... but I gotta say I loved cartoon network before everyone started jumpin into the band wagon... I missed Trigun Good moral insane world wish they would bring back that ;)

Excuse me but I just gotta mention:
Pinky and the Brain, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Road Runner, Popeye, the original Scooby Doo, Snorks, Smurfs, the list goes on

lol the old school cartoons i like hhuuummm whats thatone called the one with the bear hey boo boo gonna go steal me a picknic basket lol

no love for tim and eric eh?yeah effen ive been watchin since they showed cartoon planet on adult swim when it first aired.kinda get tired of it these days...they showed the cowboy bebop(which im a fan)series a billion times over,theyve played inuyasha ever since its been on air with them and they show the same 7 episodes of family guy every week.i love em all but they dont play the great episodes of anything and take all the good stuff away like they dont want you to get burnt out on it.take sealab,the bizarro episode is a classic,and ive only seen it 2 times on adult swim.just things like that get me ill at em but i love it to death.:)

Spongebob, Daria & Rocko's modern life would be my favorites. Family Guy is ok for it's ridiculous stupidity.

Wanna see the Fritz the cat movies but can't really seems to be able to out in the effort to find it.

Trippy

Latest posts

Back