[adult Swim]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about work for adultswim... I do media animations, photoshops, mediashops, art works etc... gosh I love adult swim.. good channel to sleep or just to watch though the night..

I love Adult Swim but i wouldnt mind cartoon network showing looney tunes again. Used to watch looney tunes from midnight to 4am stoned off my a** back in college.

Did anyone see superjail last night?

I thought my eyes were going to boil and my blood was going to explode.

My next tattoo (After the Halo piece) will be a superjail tattoo.

halo?xbox halo?also superjail is an example of an outstandingly bad trip heh.but a great show...every been to uhhh nvm i cannot remember the site name...it use to be advertised on AS when they would have the fat guy singing about batman?anyone remember?"i like bats but i wont go in a cave" or something like that.anyways those guys made shows of different animals eating each other in a food chain with the same thing like superjail where everything gets destroyed pretty much.

noneedforalarm said:
halo?xbox halo?

Is there any other Halo? (besides the cat food?)

Full lower calf tattoo. Battle for New Mombasa scenery.

Fire.
Explosions.
Aliens.
...and one green spartan with a shiny visor.

hell yeah,thats cool.so you play online(not trying to take the thread in another direction just a quick question)?i love MLG man but im lacking an xbox atm.so im going thru DTs right now haha.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I love Adult Swim. I thought that Superjail filled the void left by Morel Orel...I'm surprised no one mentioned ATHF. I am also partial to the Fox cartoons that now appear on Adult Swim--King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad.

LOL--About the only thing I watch on TV is science programs and cartoons.

aqua teen heck yeah. im a fan there and especially family guy. superjail is crazy as heck. i too am an adult swim fanatic. but athf is my fav. shake is my fav one on there.

noneedforalarm said:
halo?xbox halo?also superjail is an example of an outstandingly bad trip heh.but a great show...every been to uhhh nvm i cannot remember the site name...it use to be advertised on AS when they would have the fat guy singing about batman?anyone remember?"i like bats but i wont go in a cave" or something like that.anyways those guys made shows of different animals eating each other in a food chain with the same thing like superjail where everything gets destroyed pretty much.
yeah i remember that site they had tim nd eric night live...wicked funny. i know it had "super" in it. neway i used to like family guy before a much much funnier show (south park) ruined it for me. hey louis, remember that time...?

outlaw star, cowboy bebop, ghost in the shell and sealab were some of my favorites on adult swim. also I'm really into japanese anime. it's amazing what can be done now a days.

south park?i remember watching that when i was younger and it being funny.kinda got tired of it when i finally realized they just make fun of whatevers on the menu of the world that week.futurama was pretty good to until they put it on the comedy channel(i dont know what channel it is or watch =P).

Yes, I play online...

...And I OWN EVERYONE.

5+ Years as a Halo Professional. I am unstoppable.

It's about that time to retire Halo and move on to another shooter...but one does not exist to fill the void Halo would leave.

hell no,i love aqua teen.but i see it as if you dig the block youll love all the programming.there really hasnt been much on there i didnt like,a couple but in the end you either eventually dig it or hate it.but most of the shows are great.haha,these only reason i hate shows like the oblongs is because it has a whole 5 episodes and they show it every night all week long.but i love the oblongs :).xavier is good and coming with a new season which is fantastic.frisky dingo,brak show,sealab,tgttm...yeah i guess you could say all the damn shows are good.

xxdjbud420xx said:
Im suprised that no one said ne thing bout Aqua teen hungerforce. Am I the only one who likes??

Carl's joggers are way too tight... lol..

noneedforalarm said:
professional eh?so you play mlg customs or playlist?whats your rank?

My lone wolfs rank is 45, as I dislike the wreath of the generals.

I mostly play social gametypes nowadays because I get more maps, more people and more slayer.

...Ranked gametypes are overrated, as is MLG because it's tweaked a bit and not really Halo.

Although Bungie has recently forsaken my by constantly giving me a laggy connection so nowaday's I am sticking to Call of Duty 4 and my Halo 3 disc has collected a bit of dust...

the only reason mlg is worth a damn is it gameplay.no radar so team communication means for more accurate description as opposed to the red dot on your screen,plus br starts so when you spawn you stand a chance if your smart against rockets,snipe ect.its just designed for a little more balanced gameplay imo

..man I'm old... and not "just" old,... but King of the Hill old.. ya' know what I mean?.. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back