Advanced Nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-SUS

Reaction score
Does anyone here use Advanced Nutrients?

Post some feedback on the nutrient line

you know theres a strain supposed to put you in the lap of god called g-sus. from reeferman seeds. thats what the description says or use to say. sorry little off topic. as far as advanced nutrients i dont like there fertilizer npk values. i like there other products like voodoo juice and jumpstart.

Hey G-SUS, I use AN Sensi 2 part(Grow A&B and Bloom A&B) and SensiCal Grow and Bloom with hygrozyme(not AN but suppose to be equal or better than AN sensizyme). From what ive seen so far they work pretty well, at first i was using the AN nutrient calculator but i started see deficiency in some and slight burn in others. So just like with any other line of nutrient you just have to find what works best for you. I also believe a lot of the quality comes from all the additives they offer, although some are expensive, from what ive seen they are worth every penny. Check out my journal to see my progress so far... http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19781

Latest posts

Back