Alcohol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmathews

Reaction score
I have read the articles with people discussing thier favorite bud, But what type of alcohol do you folks like to drink??????????? just curious????????? for me it would be the only kind of beer that should be brewed.................... The great old NATTY LIGHT.......

If I'm feeling for a nice, good-tasting beer, I'll go with Budweiser.

you cannot go wrong with heineken

I dont know man, where I live Natty light is about as cheap and nasty as you can get. I like a lot of the local New England ales like Shipyard, Gearys, and Sam Adams.

Killians Irish red would be my 1st choice for sittin around drinkin, second would be St. Peter's Old Style Porter served room temp...BANG! That hits you right between the eyes inna hurry! Gulden Drakk is a very good ale also. Not for the guzzler. It too will put you down fast if try chuggin it.:D Try a dark beer from Vietnam called Shingu, I think that's the spelling. Ouch baby, very powerful stuff for a beer, sumthin like 19% alc.

Gives me the Rough tounge the next day, but you can't beat it with two sticks. After the third one it tastes just like bud light to me.......i got that shirt from the wife for my birfday

T587.jpg

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
If I'm feeling for a nice, good-tasting beer, I'll go with Budweiser.
:eek:

Really?

...Am I really a beer snob?

Best in my book: hxxp://www.paulaner.com/ [German Hefe-Weizen]

Simply the finest beer I have ever had...and drink regularly.

nvthis said:
Puerto Rican rum straight up or pilsner

Anjeho with a coke back, grey goose straight up, tons of great micro brews around me, lets see flying fish, killians, stoudt's, triumph, fat tire, dog's head, flying dog, but the BEST BEER is Alexander Keith's Red Ale!

Whisky makes it easy to find pretty women.:rolleyes: Cause they all get prettier at closen time.
My Wife once said that,,all my X's were nasty Whores,,,,and I said yes Mam, but they were all very pretty.;) according to my friend Jack Daniels.:D .

Stone IPA! Bad Elf! La Fin Du Monde! Chimey! MidnightSun Brewing? corona with a shot of jose or patron! where's y'alls taste buds?? :eek:

Whisky makes it easy to find pretty women. Cause they all get prettier at closen time.

My standards are only as high as my options. :rofl: I drink yuengling, budweiser and Mr. Jack Daniels.

this is a very hard question to answer...you say alcohol...is that beer or liqour or wine???

and even then it depends on the mood/situation/food

too many variables

pcduck is correct alcohol is evil and should be just as illegal as weed,, if not more ,,,,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back