All these seebanks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erasmus

Reaction score
There are so many and they all seem to offer the same things. The ones that have like 50 different strains I'm skeptical of, I mean, can you really carry that many variations of quality seeds?

I'm looking for something relaxing but euphoric (no anxiety! but not a couch-locker either). Blueberry or maybe afghan or some kind of kush looked promising, but who offers quality with these? I was especially concerned about the blueberry because people don't seem to talk about it as much so I'm curious if it's really cultivated with much care at all.

seedboutique and seedlist had both types of these at decent prices, it seems i remember ordering from the boutique some years ago with good results, are either of these generally reliable in any strain they offer? especially in the strains I'm seeking?

thanks in advance

The difference between a seedbank and seed breeder is that one actually creates the beans (breeder), seedbanks sell seeds from many breeders. Sometimes a breeder also has a seedbank and sells other breeders seeds along with his own. A good way to check out the type of head a certain strain gives is to check out smoke reports on the various marijuana forums.

BTW, welcome to the Passion...

Peace...j.b.

Blueberry is a great strain, and is a definite "up" high, no couch lock at all. I have smoked it, but haven't grown it yet...I just ordered 10 fem. seeds by Mdanzig at seedboutique.com for $68. That is much cheaper than Dutch Passion (5 fem. seeds for $88). I have read that Blueberry is a little difficult to grow (and is a slow cloner), but I am run a few in my next grow. At that price it is not as big a deal than when you spend $20 per seed from Dutch Passion. seedboutique ships to US and the prices are reasonable too! Hope you have good luck on your strain/seed search and grow 'em tall and dank! 420usagrow:D

Latest posts

Back