All Up And Running So Excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess

Reaction score
Hi all thanks for your useful hints n tips over the last week's Just thought i'd let you know i am germinating my seeds overnight and cant wait I have 4 feminised seed's 2 White widow and 2 Northern Lights hope they all make it! I will start my very first ever grow journel in due course once i know i havent got some dudd seeds....Wish me luck Keep you posted :eek::p

Hey hope things work out for you, lots of good people here willing to help, I'm sure you'll do fine.

all the luck to ya tess...its the best hobby(?) i've ever had, hope it's yours too!

yep..best of luck..I'm doing N lights too, first time grow. I know the excited feeling. I'm amazed at how into it I am..I actually get up 1/2h earlier each morning to check the kids:eek:

Best of luck, but please tell me you'll change the font colour, i dont wanna have to wear my shades to follow your grow.

Good luck! I myself am also just starting my grow and am equally excited! lol WW and NL sounds nice :D compared to my bag seeds.. AHAH best of luck

,Pete

Latest posts

Back