Allow me to introduce myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there!!! I am fairly new to this site as well!!! I have had every question I have asked answered in a freindly, not makin my feel stupid way.... I used to be a member of rollitup and every question I asked they answered me like I was an idiot!!!!! The peeps here have been awesome!!!! Everybody starts somewhere, most of us, I am sure don't have degrees in horticulture or botany.... Feedback baby, best way to learn!!!

Get ready for a pleasant stay! welcome, make sure you search search search, you will find that many questions you may have, already have been answered, make sure to read the sight rules, there is a link in my sig, look forward to having you around!

wolcome to the site ,i've only just jumped on board but i can honestly say its the best thing i ever did.you gotta problem or not sure about ANYTHING ,just pose a question a ine of the many experts will offer their advice ,hell! i'll even chip in myself GOOD TIMES AHEAD MYFRIEND!

thanks, its nice to be able to ask questions without people trying to make you feel stupid , love this site!

Even the Ganja Guru's started somewhere... I am not new to growin but new to growing indoors!!! What a difference... I would be crazy if it wasn't for the advice I have gotten on this site... Very helpful!!!

Keep looking-there is more and more.....

:smoke1: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :smoke1:

:bong:

Gb

Yo Ho there BigSmoke41510,
I'm glad to see you here, I'm certain that your gonna just love this site to pieces. Please do peruse the site rules, you will find them few and easy to run with. Bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha's with you when you come to call. Relax pull up a comfy chair and have fun teaching, learning, and yep there it is, studying. I swear we will all never get away from the world of study. I guess we all just like to learn huh ?
again welcome to you.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Latest posts

Back