Almost Ready!! Compare These Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
Greetings everyone in mp land. The pics are of the oldest of 2 haze x skunk1 that is becoming a garden in my room. I am waiting patiently for the correct harvest time as this will be my largest harvest out of only 3 grows. It seems like I have been going this for a long time for 3 almost 4 harvest's. I have 10 lr2 seeds patiently waiting for my improved room.

IMG_0669.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0674.JPG

ms these look really nice! i'll be in IN for thanksgiving, and I'd be happy to bring some of my HxSk1 if you want to compare "notes"!! :48:

Looking good. Now the worst part. Waiting till they finish.

looks very good ms4ms...how much longer you recon?

thanks for all the reply's. I think I made a counting mistake and almost pulled these to soon. They went to flower on aug23 so I have at least 2 more weeks. It is just 8 weeks tommorrow. the pistols are awesome but the thrics need work so I will wait, and wait...

Patience is the worst aspect of growing mj. It always seems like it takes so long to flower....Anyways, great work. They look fantastic. Looks like lots of great smoke in your future. Keep us posted on those gorgeous ladies. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back