Amazon Beans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmobster440

Reaction score
So I clicked on the ...find us in Amazon banner for the passion. All sorts of odds n ends in there. Novelty stuff, grow items, party needs, ect. Then I come across seed. Black Dom/ haze, and others.

Has anyone actually bought and cracked any beans from there?

So I clicked on the ...find us in Amazon banner for the passion. All sorts of odds n ends in there. Novelty stuff, grow items, party needs, ect. Then I come across seed. Black Dom/ haze, and others.

I know a guy on another forum that bought some of the beans on amazon.
Blue Auto..jpg
Girl Scout Cookies..jpg
Kali Mist..jpg
Tangerine Kush..jpg

Hes gonna be popping them soon and if i remember ill update you all as things go.

I had no Idea that was even an option

The old school skunk doesn't have many good reviews but if ya read them they appear to know not what they are doing. Not sure but a lot of seed failures reported.

The other are more favorable. I'm real curious of the black Dom/ssh. Prob a nice hybrid. I'm looking more for auto seed though. I don't see any on Amazon...yet.

Yes and I believe he's way cheaper snd better genetics
Check out bubblegum thread grow log they are autos from Carty biggest honkin’ autos I ever grew! 4 week old pic
The four on the left are bubble gum
IMG_2481.jpeg

Latest posts

Back