Another DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamexican686

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I am planning on canopying a 4' x 4' tent with 2 gal buckets with lids and 6" net pots. I am planning on spanning 23 some odd buckets with one 1000w HPS bulb. The bucket dimensions are 9.5" x 9.5" x 9.5", each one I plane on using one 4" air stone. I plan on vegging for around two weeks then go straight into flower. Now here is my question. Are the buckets going to be big enough for the root mass hopefully the plant will be around 2' tall when finished if that. How many pumps will I need to run all 24 buckets.

I doubt if those buckets are big enough for the root mass. I like/use 5 gallon buckets. and I would guess I have about 2 gallons of roots.

If vegging for 2 weeks, when done they will likely be taller then 24"

How many pumps depends on what size pumps you buy three 80 watt pumps or four 35 watt pumps should do 24 buckets

I don't think 6" net pots will work with 2 gallon buckets--there simply isn't enough space between the bottom of the bucket and the bottom of the net pot.

I agree I found some square buckets that are 3-4 gallons and are 10x9x13.5 will that be big enough? Iwias thinking of using 5" cus goddess makes a good point.

Another question! If I basically flowered them from clones basically (trimmings with a good root system in a 1.5" grodan cube right off the bat the second after I put them in there net cups. or will it be wiser to wait a week and let a better root system produce and reach the nutrient solution. I'm trying to basically just make each plant bud a fat cola hopefully it seems like the hindu will do it?

Latest posts

Back