another multi strain grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went from 6x6x7 pots to 2 gal. grow bags. i made a very lite mix using
soiless mix, high phosphorous guano's, and lime. and i will continue to water everytime with a lite dose of Bio Bloom, Alg-A-Mic, Pure Blend Pro Bloom,
liquid karma, floralicious, and molasses.

HPIM4863.JPG

HPIM4864.JPG

HPIM4865.JPG

HPIM4866.JPG

HPIM4867.JPG

HPIM4869.JPG

Stunning macro shots Pothead- How'd you do it? The lighting's fantastic!

Did you do all those crosses yourself? I'm a big blueberry fan myself and I'm trying some crosses on my current grow with some blueberry pollen from my last grow. I'm pulling up a chair for the smoke report!

BBFan said:
Stunning macro shots Pothead- How'd you do it? The lighting's fantastic!

Did you do all those crosses yourself? I'm a big blueberry fan myself and I'm trying some crosses on my current grow with some blueberry pollen from my last grow. I'm pulling up a chair for the smoke report!
i actually put my cam on super close-up and i hold a flashlight above my cam pointing it at the buds get some good shots that way.;):D
some of those are from seedbanks
SK#1- Flying dutchman
AK48 - Nirvana
Mandala's safari mix
the rest are breed by friends from all over the world the BB in my Dire x BB mix is Blue Buddha a very nice plant. im a berry lover myself but ive yet to work with the actual Blueberry just strains with BB in it.
but i did make some crosses this grow here's what i made:hubba:
Direwulfe/Blue Buddha x Jamaican Sunshine#3/Ogerskush
Ducksfoot99/Clipse F3's
AK48 x AK-47/Bubbleberry
SK#1 F2's
Dragons Breath x AK-47/Bubbleberry
good luck with your breeding venture its always fun to grow strains you made what do you plan on breeding the Blueberry into:confused: also if you like Blueberry keep an eye out for Dabney Blu its clone only but its the best. big yields of killer buds smells like Blueberry muffin mix.
its a killer Blueberry pheno;)

Thanks for the tip- I gotta try that- like I said those pics look awesome.

I'm only on my 2nd indoor grow- done some outdoors but only with mediocre results. My son gave me some blueberry and something called white star seeds (which I guess is called Southern Lights now). My first grow was the blueberry and I seeded a few branches and saved some pollen in the freezer. The grow I have now is the Southern Lights and I pollinated a branch with some of the blueberry pollen I had- but it was almost 6 months old so I'm not sure if it was still viable, we'll see. So that's my first experiment in crosses- maybe "Southern Blues" if it works? Here's some pics of what I got going now.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36324

Thanks again for the info. Good luck to you and that grow you got going. Can't wait to hear the smoke report!

BBFan said:
Thanks for the tip- I gotta try that- like I said those pics look awesome.

I'm only on my 2nd indoor grow- done some outdoors but only with mediocre results. My son gave me some blueberry and something called white star seeds (which I guess is called Southern Lights now). My first grow was the blueberry and I seeded a few branches and saved some pollen in the freezer. The grow I have now is the Southern Lights and I pollinated a branch with some of the blueberry pollen I had- but it was almost 6 months old so I'm not sure if it was still viable, we'll see. So that's my first experiment in crosses- maybe "Southern Blues" if it works? Here's some pics of what I got going now.
Thanks again for the info. Good luck to you and that grow you got going. Can't wait to hear the smoke report!
that sounds like a good mix:hubba: the BB hopefully will shorten the flower time of the southern lights and give it some flavour, and color to:D
if you want to see if the pollen was viable just check the branch you pollied hope you marked it;):D usually within 12 hours after pollination the hairs should be turning red and drying up. and for your second indoor grow your doing great thats how it was for me i just picked it rite up.

things are coming along nicely i just gave them there last dose of nutes at 800 PPM ive been giving them 800 weekly since flower.
gonna flush with just water from now till harvest
icon_smile.gif

im guessing most will be ready by 9 weeks but one pheno of the
JS#3 x Ogerskush and my Scarlet x AK-47/Bubbleberry look like they will go 11-13 weeks possibly longer.there showing a sativa dominance
the buds are growing like dreadlocks
those might have to come down a bit early to make way for the new batch.
pothead.gif
clubed.gif

i got the next set of beens in paper towels. i will be growing Nirvana's
NL#5 x Big Bud --4 beens
Big Bud --10 beens
Top44 --10 beens
i know these are commercial strains but hopefully they will be good producers of some decent bud. but just in case there not that great
i got some bomb treats in there
8-Jimmie/Chocco x Direwulfe and 8-Jimmie/Chocco x Blue Buddha:hubba:
im gonna start these beens under some CFL's. i plan on vegging a bit longer this grow and topping the plants to 4-6 tops
spliff.gif
420.gif

HPIM5120.JPG

HPIM5123.JPG

HPIM5122.JPG

HPIM5129.JPG

i was pulling the plants out of the tent to give them a good look over i like to check the plants every 5 days or so looking for problems. havent had any but if there was a prob i like to be on top of it;) as i was looking them over i noticed my AK-47 x Bubbleberry's are starting to turn purple the bottom of all the leaves are a lavender color and its starting on the tops of the leaves around the edges a few calaxes are turning to. i hope this continues they have like 3-weeks left:hubba: this is why i breed it into the Dragons Breath im hopping to give it some color so the mix is.
(AK-47/SDV3 x AK-47/Bubbleberry) both AKs were from Serious the SDV3 from Rez the Bubbleberry from Sagamartha
also some macro shots of Dire x Blue Buddha and Mandala's Safari Mix witch is made up of White Satin and Kalichakra crosses
i think this looks like the White Satin

HPIM5171.JPG

HPIM5195.JPG

HPIM5189.JPG

HPIM5156.JPG

HPIM5161.JPG

HPIM5165.JPG

HPIM5198.JPG

HPIM5199.JPG

HPIM5204.JPG

HPIM5206.JPG

HPIM5207.JPG

HPIM5208.JPG

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
How are you going to fit all those plants in 16 square feet? They're fine now, but what about when they are more mature?
told ya they would fit LOL:hubba:;):D they just make it i new i could fit 25 plants in there they are a bit tight but ive seen way titer canopy's than i have

here's some pics from today things are getting frosty the White Satin and Skunk#1 are loaded with trichs. im not to happy with yeild so far i think if i transplanted a week or two before flower instead of 2-3 weeks into flower i would have gotten way better results. but its all quality bud so thats good im guessing an average of 1/4-1/2 oz. per plant with 25 plants so i should get a decent harvest

HPIM5358.JPG

HPIM5360.JPG

HPIM5362.JPG

HPIM5363.JPG

HPIM5365.JPG

HPIM5369.JPG

HPIM5372.JPG

HPIM5376.JPG

HPIM5382.JPG

HPIM5407.JPG

HPIM5406.JPG

HPIM5416.JPG

awesome grow man! ive been thinking about doing a sog setup from seed with multi-strain grow, flowering after a week of veg with like 50 seeds, good job man, how did you get mylar in your homebox?

JBonez said:
awesome grow man! ive been thinking about doing a sog setup from seed with multi-strain grow, flowering after a week of veg with like 50 seeds, good job man, how did you get mylar in your homebox?
thanks for checking out my baby's:hubba: as for the mylar i just tape it to the front pole and pull it around the back of all the tent pole's then tape it to the other front pole the poles will hold it in place. you might want to veg a bit longer maybe 3-weeks i started a little over 50 seeds and got 25 fems then i trimmed all the lower branches and bud sites so all the growth would go to the top:D

Good looking bud bud- How's your timing going to be at harvest- you just harvest when ready or did you plan to spread out the harvest? With so many strains they should be all over the place as far as development.
Thanks again- looking sweet.

BBFan said:
Good looking bud bud- How's your timing going to be at harvest- you just harvest when ready or did you plan to spread out the harvest? With so many strains they should be all over the place as far as development.
Thanks again- looking sweet.
as for trimming i got lucky and got all high calyx to leave ratio:D so trimming was easy
i planned on going 9-weeks with them all but i did end up chopping some down today at 8-weeks they were ready to come down some off the other plants could still go 2-3 weeks but im giving them 9-weeks and hacking them all and putting the next round in. i plan on getting better results this next grow im not that happy with my yield this grow could have been better ive done much better on all my grows

here are some pics of the plants i chopped yesterday just before the hack:D
im not to happy with the yield but they all look to have a high THC content next grow i'll be back on track i was lazy this grow.
i waited to long to transplant and i should have vegged them a bit more

HPIM5547.JPG

HPIM5552.JPG

HPIM5555.JPG

HPIM5569.JPG

HPIM5575.JPG

HPIM5576.JPG

Latest posts

Back