Another Political Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen it coming from day one. Ppl want change.
And,,, He will not mess with States Rights!!

Let's hope his anti marijuana VP and cabinet do not influence him.
I agree about his election promise not to mess with the States.
He is a politician and you cannot trust him with his election promises.

I sure as hell read it all wrong !-- U guys were right about the will of the American people !-- I can live with it !-- We survived 8 years of the village idiot with Bush so we'll survive !-- Gonna be a hoot watching someone with no political experience backed by a republican held Congress !-- Now I guess the Democrats will spend this term giving the Republicans a taste of what it feels like to not be able to pass sh** if they can !-- I think I-10 to Florida bout to get busy !-- Time to quit playing and make some hash oil carts !
Like Kraven said -- We don't have to share political ideology to get along !--
Me and Chewbacca don't see eye to eye politically but I consider him a friend !
I hope your business starts kicking it Hopper !

What up Sunshine ? -- Prefilled Hash Oil Cartridges for an e-cig ! -- That's gonna be my game !-- When prohibition ends of course !-- Aero under LEDs and we bout to expand !-- I'm planning on putting about 20 of these boxes in a spare room !-- I have problems I can drown my sorrow !-- This my winery where I make fruit wine then turn it into fruit brandy !-- 8 gallons of Very Hard Lemonade and 3 gallons of Watermelon Wine !-- The rest of it ---the blueberry ,blackberry, peach, pear --Caramel Apple Pie wine (has been concentrated !
Anyway the election didn't change much for me !-- Still an Outlaw !-- Want some of that electric pink lemonade with a bud in the bottle ?

View attachment 20161109_110641.jpg

View attachment 20161109_110813.jpg

Yessir...once an outlaw always an outlaw...Your in good company. ..and yes I we out love me some of that electric lemonade

Sunshine it takes me a gallon of wine to make a 750 mil bottle of fruit brandy ! -- I wanted to make some Very Hard Pink Lemonade and put a nice Blueberry bud in it !-- Some of that growing in box in the pic are Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. that he now calls B.B. King !-- I got a very nice blueberry pheno from it I been running awhile!
Electric Blueberry Lemonade !-- Wasn't sure I could ferment the lemonade but show nuff water it down some add some sugar -- Yeast be working !

Ho looks guilty to me. Look at those eyes. Lol

I guess the political lesson we should take away from this election is that a woman can be anything she wants to be in America !-- Except be president ! -- and-- We reaffirmed that U can get away with anything if U are a powerful white man !-- Long Live Lady Liberty !-- Just member she ain't nothing but a blind B*tch with a pair of scales !-- At least that's the way it seems in America today !-- Now let's see how history remembers him !-- As a Good President or as Chester the Molester !--Be up to him !

For the public record I did not vote for him !-- When and if he does good feel free to rub it in my face !-- but --U got to live with your choice too !-- I will remind of that choice whenever the chance arises ! - I hope he does good and U rub my face in it for 4 years !-- I can live with that ! --

Noooo,,,you didnt vote for political name Keef,,i would have never guessed. :rofl:

Let it go Bro,,the election is over. Time to move on to Religion, ,,lol
What do you think about 4 way stops?

four way stops??? well i don't know much bout that. but what really gets me ticked off is; everyone wants to roll through a stop sign, but you let someone pull up to a yield sign and they stop, every time. its a yield sign!! means you only stop if you HAVE to!!! its light rolling a stop sign and being legal!!

Yeah Dog,,they piss me off too. Stinking 4 way stops....lol

hilariously had two songs stuck in my head post-election
instant karma, and i'm afraid of americans.

;)

good luck world

we be ok, we survived obummer twice, bush jr twice. and back to back at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back