Another Political Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just like Obama said.........."elections have consequences".......... "your welcome to get on the bus".......... "long as you go to the back of the bus".

the kids in school protest and stay out of class....... no big deal......... if the political name voters had lost and stayed home and not go to work......... NOBODY would eat real soon.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25HN1kZtRIw[/ame]

Hitler had his supporters too !-- Look how that turned out !

we just voted Hilter out

political name Says Ford Called to Say It's Keeping SUV Plant in Kentucky

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...lled-to-say-keeping-lincoln-plant-in-kentucky

And it was not even scheduled to be moved ! -- Now that's progress !-- Way to go !

Dog I hope he does do well and make things better for all !-- He fails it Hurts me too ! -- He got to show me something !-- He has shown me something I don't like by keeping Steve Bannon around which is a direct link to white supremacy !-- Sound like he does not consider ALL Americans equals !

Not much i can say to you Brother Keef,,except give him a chance. The Man is our President, ,like it or not,you cant change that for 4 yrs. So lets see what happens. I would not have been happy with Hillary, ,but i would have dealt with it,,got behind her and hope liked hell she helped me feed my family. I was not happy with Obama,,but we supported him anyway. Your making yourself crazy Bro. You going to do this for the next 4 to 8 yrs? What if he does turn our Country around and put ppl back to work,,,you still going to hate him. If he screws things up,,fine,,we will all say Keef was right,,but right now you are beating a dead horse. The Election is over Little Brother, lets pull together as Americans and hope for the best. I can not imagine you wanting him to fail Bro. Like you said,,he fails,,it hurts all of us. Its time to get behind our President Elect and stop all this craziness. Ppl acting stupid in the streets is not going to change a freaking thing. Its absolutely nuts to protest and tear up cars and businesses and act like fools. Reminds me of children throwing fits because they didn't get the toy they wanted. By the way,,Obama went to a racist church for 20yrs. His Pastour spewed hate,,and guess what,,,,, He became President anyway,,and America didnt turn into just Black America,,where black ppl took over. Nope,,it was still just plain ole America. Whoops,,i forgot he was Muslim. :rofl:

It's only been ten days, give Keef and the rest of us time to grieve.

Yall said get over it when obama took office. I think I am done here for a while. Too many double standards.

It's only been ten days, give Keef and the rest of us time to grieve.

Okay,,im giving yall till January,,then yur all getting Spankings.
Dog,,calm down,,this too will pass. :vap-leafy_wave:

And it was not even scheduled to be moved ! -- Now that's progress !-- Way to go !

the company confirmed Friday that it had been “likely” to move the work to Mexico in 2019 when its current contract with the United Auto Workers union expires.“We had planned to move the Lincoln MKC out of Louisville Assembly Plant," probably to the Cuautitlan factory in Mexico, Christin Baker, a Ford spokeswoman, said in an e-mail.

I know Dog every day I think about just signing off for good !-- Used to be most pot farmers were more liberal or left of center at least us older ones !-- Alt-Right pot farmers are new to me !-- I kinda figured most pot farmers would be a little to the left !-- I yam what I yam and I'm O.K. with that !-- If this is to be an alternative right site then I am out !-- Somehow we got to find some common ground before we burn it down !--- Republican pot farmers caught me by surprise !-- I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that !--

G13 and I can't even seem to agree to disagree !-- I think he may be an Aries like me !-- It would be nice if we could bury the hatchet !-- Only thing is we want to bury it in each others head !-- He a passionate man and so am I !-- Gonna be interesting !-- Time for a pipe and another cup of coffee !

Hey Little Brother,,in order for things to change,,guess what ya need,,Republicans who smoke and grow weed and help change the laws. So if you are seeing a change in attitude of the right,,you should be happy. I personally know alot of Pot Smoking Republicans. We all have to just find some common ground and move on. We are all family here and we need to love each other even if we have differnces of opinions. Me and Rose do not have the same opinions on some things,,but i still Love her very much. My Mom loved her very much. You are my Brother Keef,,lets just Agree to Disagree and not be upset with each other.

we do have common ground, we grow and smoke pot... That is our passion. We are good peeps that have had different experiences that have molded us to the people we are. BUT we are first and foremost, we are passionate about pot.

Yes we are Rose,,thats why I love you so much. A heart as big as Texas. Yehaaaaaa

In Saul Alinsky's book, Rules for Radicals, he states the first rule of politics..."the system only works, if you let it..."

Which President was he??? LOL,,,just playen.

Keef,,you and G13 remind me of two brothers i use to know in the Country. Those two guys was kicking each others *** all the time,,,but mess with one,,and they both would come after your ***. Funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back