Another question to get me in trouble, about age.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D3

Stoned Senior Member
Reaction score
I was just woundering what the age of the growers that visit this site are. I'm courious about the % difference. I'm 48 myself. :shocked: :fid: :giggle: If I have offended anyone, SORRY:cry:

I'm 2763 days old and feeling most of it.

48..... damn, I'd love to back up and be a kid again.

Enjoy it young man. You'll be elderly soon enough.

About a year or so ago, I was speaking with a lady who was 90 at the time. I said something about being old and she called ME a youngster and laughed at me.

Comparatively, she was right. It all depends on your perspective.

When you're 18, kids who are 15 seem like babies.

When you're 53, a 50 year old is pretty much the same as you.

When you're 90, 75 looks damn good.

What's between the ears is much more important that the color or lack of hair above them.

I'm not really sure if this will get you into trouble or not.. I guess it's sharing personal information in a way but I don't really see how your age would be a big deal.

I'm 25. Take care and be safe.

Reactions: D3
61 in October. Savoring every moment, knowing how few I got left and how quickly the prior ones have passed.

29, i hope i turn 28 next year, but i doubt i will, sigh.

JBonez said:
29, i hope i turn 28 next year, but i doubt i will, sigh.

29 years ago, I think Dave Gilmour and PF were recording Animals :) Very cool avatar.. and I'm 54 this year, yeah, old enough to be your old man - lol.

I love this site and all the kind and gentle people who inhabit it.

Good vibes to everyone :)

I'll be 40 in a few months. :eek:

I was hanging with a dear friend last night and we got to talking about when we were in school more then 20 years ago. Doesn't feel like its been that long. I still feel like a teenager sometimes.

:D

50 this month...I was a lad when I watched Captain Kangaroo in the '60's.
My generation didn't invent recreational drug use, but we may have perfected it.
Groovy, far out, sock it to me, etc.

I am 6 months from being old enough to buy alcohol and i already gave up thinking it was interesting 4 years ago. cannabinoids, indoles, phenylethylamines, and tryptamines.

My browser spell checker flagged each of those chemical names as a wrong word.... how far the general lexicon has to come....

lotek said:
My browser spell checker flagged each of those chemical names as a wrong word.... how far the general lexicon has to come....

cannibalizes, insoles, phenylalanine, and trampolines.

But to get back on topic, 27 here. Found the site last week and I decided to hone my skills. :D

31.. My b-days this month though, so 32 lol.... this site has helped me exponentially Thanks to you guys :)

StoneyBud said:
hehe, and I'm old enough to be yours...

Haha.. indeed SB.. I did do the math earlier.. you might get a special award or something from DM3 ;)

Latest posts

Back