Any DMB fans here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudsBuds

Reaction score
hey im new here on MP and am a big fan of the dave matthews band. Just wondering if anyone else here really enjoys this band? If not what music do you listen to?:tokie: :banana:

I do enjoy DMB. Don't own their stuff but do crank it up on the radio. :p

As for me, my top band is Rush. If I had to listen to one band only, for the rest of my life, it would be them and their music prior to 1988.

Listen to just about anything and everything from hard core to easy listening and so on. Don't do classical but do like a few old school country tunes. ;) I can thank my mom for my musical taste. :p

ya i will listen to anything but country.... rock, rap, reggae, classical rock, so on

Led Zepplin Jimmie Page is the guitar GOD hands down...

Dude. Download White walls and Selkies the endless obsession by - Between the buried and me.

That shouldnt be too hardcore for yas.

DMB?? tee hee hee

<barf>

Oh, and asparitions- by the same band..

It does have a weird part in it though. Good listening imho

I'm not a big fan of Dave Matthews music but I will give them boys credit.They are incredible musicians.Me being a fellow drummer I think Carter Buford is one of the most musical drummers there is.
Personally my favorite band is Pantera.RIP Dime!!!

No DMB here either...

Thought you meant Drum and Bass...

Which I do like. Dubstep too.

Not angry enough for "Hardcore" or "Screamo"...or young.

Not even angsty enough to listen to the punk I used to in the past life.

*sigh*

I guess it's finally catching up with me. Even my metabolisim is starting to slow...I wonder If I can get fat...

Latest posts

Back