Any of you guys/ladies ever had a seedling sprout,but not open up and veg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
i have this Nirvana Jock Horror seedling that wont die,but at the same time wont grow :) :confused: :eek:
......:confused: ...it wont let me upload the pic of it since i posted one in my main event journal,so if you could,check it out and let me know what ya think. thanks-peace

My experience had to do with improper drainage.
It looked healthy, but just wouldn't grow any.
Make sure the soil doesn't constantly stay damp, let it dry out a little.
:)

that seedling in a peat pellet.i grow in coco but i didnt wanna put it in the coco if it wasnt gonna grow.ive just never had a seedling do this.it kinda boggled my mind.

Oooh coco!

Put the seedlings right in there, they'll flourish.
Every time I grow with coco, I have roots growing right up through the top layer (all plants, not just MJ).

I've never used peat pellets, only rockwool and some weird black foam stuff, neither have failed me.

If it's a pure coco mix, I let the top layer dry a little, before watering.

I recommend mixing some perlite or some peat moss (10-20%), since this stuff holds a bit too much water, as far as I can tell.

Here's a thread you might like: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30181&highlight=coco
:D

lol,yea.i know about mass's buckets.im a regular here.thats a very well educated talented man.i got alot of repect for massproducer.he helps alot of people out around here.

i had a nirvana N.L. that sprouted and never grew leaves, just had a little ball on top of the stem....

i had few bag seed do that on my first attemp to get some seeds to grow just thought it was somthing i did wrong lol being they where my first try.

Latest posts

Back