first grow. i need feed back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devin420

normal?
Reaction score
So here i am again. i figured out how to upload photo attachments.

but anyways. its about 6 weeks old now. november 29 was when it sprouted (pics are as labeled.)

i started off with a 40watt 150 watt equvalent CFL bent straight over about an inch from the plants. upgraded to another 2 till about 4 weeks.

now im using 2 of the CFLs plus 2-4 foot floros that have 2 bulbs a peice in them. im using daylight warm tubes cause i heard it was the best in florescents. i have 1 CFL about 2 inches from the top and the other aimed at the side using a desk lamp.

im using all organic nutrients. i started with the seedling mix all through veg. till exactly 30 days old then turned it to 12/12. ive been using budswell since i found out it was female.

i miss read something and i topped it right after it was budding for about a week and right after i took the pictures. so now i have no top bud. the reason i did this was cause i heard it increases yeild and makes 2 top buds instead of 1. but i did it too late.(amature mistake)

but please check out my pics and let me know what you think for what im usin. i know i should have different lighting cause floros are the worst but i have a landlord that pays the electricity bill so i need to stay energy efficient.

so give me feed back and let me know what ya think. =]

thanks.
Devin

1 week.jpg

2 weeks.jpg

about 5 weeks.jpg

1weekfloweringabout5weeks.jpg

about5weeksbottompart.jpg

you know the strain or is it bagseed?
Bummer on cutting off your main cola,
that will surely effect your total yeild.
Overall though for the lighting your using it looks pretty good!
Is that bark just a top layer? What soil r u using?

it was good comercial i was gettin from my dude.

and im using some organic soil from walmart.

and its just bark about a half inch thick.

but thanks. this is my first grow and i am very happy so far with the results. lol

like said earlier, for the light your using it looks pretty good!!!

IMO.... your landlord will never notice a 400 watt hps. JMO

Latest posts

Back