any one agree???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
..:confused: ... "everybody" knows concrete don't float... :p :rofl: ..;)
:rolleyes:
;)
:D
:hubba:

Cape-May-postcard-Atlantus-1-750.jpg

ok wow.. well..what i acn teell you about coco is that it does dry out alot faster then soil.i usually have to water every other day..now the farther my plants get into flowering,i'm finding myself having to water everyday. i give them distilled water every other day,and the day between that,i just give them str8 distilled water.i would definitly never grow outdoors with coco,but as for indoors,its all good.i love it. i cant speak for rockwool due to the fact i havent ventured into it yet but i might do 20 plants in rockwool and 20 in these coco disks just so i can do a side by side comparison between the both.as for drainage,ive never had a problem with that.this coco drains faster then soil but its also not as dense as soil.this coco allows the roots to breath.anyways,feel free to pull up a chair to either one of my journals. im always happy to get some feedback on my journals.it lets me know that im actually posting pics for a reason,and not just posting something that nobodys looking at anyways. but stay in touch.my pm is always open and i look forward to seeing some pics when your ready to post.i dont think your lying or anything like that.i just love to see what other people are up to.anyways,peace to all.

dyno said:
bud unckle!! about your post i dont see it as being fair tbh,ive joined yesterday,and it seems your trying to push me into putting pics up other wise what you saying is im either a billy bull sh1tter,or my threads ore useless. if you know the score im sure after reading the posts of people who dont know what they are doing and say they do,! it will soon be made aparent they are telling porkeys, i my friend feel no reason to come to this forum and lie,or mislead people into thinking anything, be it positive or negitive about me,im sure after ive posted a few times with or without pics you will see im genuine,dont feel im mugging you off with this post, just i felt i owed it to myself to reply after how it may have looked to other users.

You need to mellow out, no one meant anything--no one thinks you are BSing. This is a pretty standard response when asked a question that really needs pics to answer.

:postpicsworthless:

It is a mistake to get so defensive, especially when you are so new and don't quite understand how we communicate here.
:48:

The Hemp Goddess said:
You need to mellow out, no one meant anything--no one thinks you are BSing. This is a pretty standard response when asked a question that really needs pics to answer.

:postpicsworthless:

It is a mistake to get so defensive, especially when you are so new and don't quite understand how we communicate here.
:48:
:clap: :yeahthat: :goodposting:

We as members of this site having spent a while here also need to understand the initial fear/defensiveness/apprihensiveness of new members, they just walked into an auditorium of 10,000 people, its understandable they are cautious.

We were the exact same when we first joined.

Every time we posted something and read replies WE sometimes read it wrong, we didnt fully understand this site is global and what we read is typed from muli cultural provinces, so it may look a short sharp snap at us, but that is not how it was meant at all, its a learning curve we all had to pass through.

Bien sûr

For sure

mon pote^
mate

vous comprenez bien
well understood

et
and

expliquez bien
well explained

@+?

:hubba:
Of course my pote^ you include/understand well and explain well

Il m'a fallu un long temps de comprendre j'étais dans un endroit où aucune émotion face à montrer et je besoin pour réaliser ce que j'ai lu n'était pas toujours comme il était censé, quelques morceaux de mauvaises slangging de réduction ne se produise, mais il est rédigé avec soin.

It m' a long time was necessary to include/understand j' stays in a place where no emotion vis-a-vis showing and I need to carry out what j' read n' was not always as it was supposed, a few pieces of bad slangging of reduction does not occur, but it is written carefully.

Its actually this Hick, lots of translation sites translate slightly different ;)

It took me a long time to understand I was in a place where no faces show emotion and I was needing to realise what I read was not always as it was meant, some nasty bits of slangging off does happen, but it is worded carefully.

bien sûr

qui vivra verra

lu bien

apprenez bien

et part

la connaissance

время пойти и получить дальше с моим днем

беседа скоро

друг

of course who will live will see read well learn well and leaves knowledge

ive used all that you mentioned, i can show you 1 plant that i had in coconut my yield was 14oz wet. so in my opinion stick to what you know you knows that gives good yield:hubba:

HippyInEngland said:
Il m'a fallu un long temps de comprendre j'étais dans un endroit où aucune émotion face à montrer et je besoin pour réaliser ce que j'ai lu n'était pas toujours comme il était censé, quelques morceaux de mauvaises slangging de réduction ne se produise, mais il est rédigé avec soin.

Its actually this Hick, lots of translation sites translate slightly different ;)
.."boy howdee !! .. I shore 'nuff".. (find a site that translates THAT..;))was understanding why the site called itself "Babel" Fish.. :p
by "context", I could get a basic understanding from the translation, but it certainly wasn't "clear".. :) THANKS

..and back to the topic, I couldn't agree more. It is pretty easy to appear confrontational, offensive, or rude, simply by mis-interpretation of the 'text'.
I've been as guilty as anyone of it.

Hick said:
.."boy howdee !! .. I shore 'nuff".. (find a site that translates THAT..;))

mayonnaise = man, nays alot of talk of mediums going on up in here.:) ...

..and back to the topic, I couldn't agree more. It is pretty easy to appear confrontational, offensive, or rude, simply by mis-interpretation of the 'text'.
I've been as guilty as anyone of it.

i myself am sometimes 'dyslexic' and can read a post, and see it one way,
then read it again, and realize i had misinterpreted the first reading. guilty.
i'm a soil grower dyno, tried hydro (dwc) once and i failed miserably. it's all
imho, in the preparation. and , by coming on this site, and reading on all the different types of mediums', i gain knowledge of others ways' of growing. guilty. welcome to a great site dyno. read, read, and read some more...:aok: :welcome: ...

My two cents--one great advantage of growing with soil is that it is much more forgiving of mistakes. I made so many boneheaded errors with my first batch, and soil works as a great buffer between stupidity on my part and failure. The good news is that I am curing my first harvest now (trichromes galore, nice n' milky).

My next batch in the nursery: dumpster, candy, X, and Appolo's Widow. I don't know anything about these strains but am looking forward to finding out.

GD

Hick said:
Merci Babelfish de la traduction concise.... :p
Hell, I can try out my French now....

Mercy bucket mon sewer!

Polly Vooo Francine?

Damn I'm good!

POTUS said:
Hell, I can try out my French now....

Mercy bucket mon sewer!

Polly Vooo Francine?

Damn I'm good!
...weeee wee... :rofl:

ok ragazzi ho preso i vostri commenti a bordo e foto verranno a breve, a essere onesti nel mese di attesa di esibisce il mio modo di fare le cose

banjobuzz said:
i myself am sometimes 'dyslexic' and can read a post, and see it one way,
then read it again, and realize i had misinterpreted the first reading. guilty.
i'm a soil grower dyno, tried hydro (dwc) once and i failed miserably. it's all
imho, in the preparation. and , by coming on this site, and reading on all the different types of mediums', i gain knowledge of others ways' of growing. guilty. welcome to a great site dyno. read, read, and read some more...:aok: :welcome: ...

1stly sorry its took so long to reply m8,your right this site is the mutts nutts and im glad to be here,the pointss made have been taken in and il be posting pics quite soon lol looking forward to it :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back