any one agree???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bud.uncle said:
Buon

Gradisco le immagini:aok:
bene, sarà zio di questo sono più che certo il mio crescente da un altro fratello della madre lol
:D

"But I know this thread is about the use of rockwool. I love rockwool. From cloning to flowering. But, like any other method, you must be able to "read" your plants and adjust nuit levels to fit that medium. What I feed my girls would probably kill soil plants due to higher ppm values of my mix. Soil seems to retain and build up nuits. But, I guess if you were vigilant, you could prevent that in flushing your soil.
Before you blast me, I have not done soil in a WHILE, just my moms are in soil, and I feed them completley different then my hydro (same nuit brand, different ppm's)"

Your a 100% right watch & listen & test and listen to other growers.....
I enjoy using soil it's fun.

NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING WE CAN ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW..

Thanks for posting this thread buddy & sharing with us.

KGB30 said:
"But I know this thread is about the use of rockwool. I love rockwool. From cloning to flowering. But, like any other method, you must be able to "read" your plants and adjust nuit levels to fit that medium. What I feed my girls would probably kill soil plants due to higher ppm values of my mix. Soil seems to retain and build up nuits. But, I guess if you were vigilant, you could prevent that in flushing your soil.
Before you blast me, I have not done soil in a WHILE, just my moms are in soil, and I feed them completley different then my hydro (same nuit brand, different ppm's)"

Your a 100% right watch & listen & test and listen to other growers.....
I enjoy using soil it's fun.

NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING WE CAN ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW..

Thanks for posting this thread buddy & sharing with us.

blast no way!!!! ive just cracked= and my mams are the same tbh,when i said ive never used soil THATS the only stage i use soil for- the mams other than that tbh id use it for nothing else,unless all the rockwool in the world disapeard but even then im sure id find away around it, never used loft insulation before but id try that 1st lol

bud.uncle said:
germoglio
zio

non conosce la vostra madre
germoglio, english, HA HA HA, venite zio come lei ha affermato questo è un multi culturale bordo sembrerebbe ingiusto non per cercare di accontentare il italins, dal modo in cui il tuo ragazzo una buffa come ya banter

FFOF rocks!!! Dude this is not a contest ok lighten up... Your so intense.. Have you smoked to day... No one is a better grower then anyone in this forum.. We all share & have fun .. Oh & give each other lots ***.. Just chill... MassProducer,Hick,Old Hippie,Mel,Timmy6j,4U2smoke,TN,TCV,HIE,Uncle.Bud... All of these growers are the reason my Sativas are so tall but they can not compare to Old Hippies. All I am saying is man chill & share... I appreciate your post it's help me out by learning something new thank you for that...

:48: Hear smoke this fatty ok buddy!!! Lets have fun it's Friday.. Party!!!

dyno said:
this site is the mutts nutts
Hey Mutt! It's getting a little personal now...

Crack me up!

(dyno, I don't know if you know it or not, but one of the Mods here is named "Mutt"....hahahaahahahaha)

POTUS said:
Hey Mutt! It's getting a little personal now...

Crack me up!

(dyno, I don't know if you know it or not, but one of the Mods here is named "Mutt"....hahahaahahahaha)

lol didnt have a scooby doo mate ha

Latest posts

Back