..Anyone else have this when they quit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fellafrompocatella

Reaction score
So I've probably smoked regularly (every day, several times) for about the past two years (no cigarettes). I smoke pretty good bud, but when I run out I usually scrape the resin (I call it black magic) and smoke that til I get more.

So after getting pissed cause I couldn't get that good high anymore, I decided to quit for a month or two just to let all my receptors clense and so on.

Well its been about three weeks now and I'm noticing a lot of little tiny black spots in my lugies. I'm guessing my epithelial tissue is just sluffing off in my lungs and throat, and its black because I smoke, but I just want to see if anyone else has experienced this.:confused2: I just don't want to have black lung or some underlying issue I should get checked out. And yes I should quit smoking the resin.

fellafrompocatella said:
So I've probably smoked regularly (every day, several times) for about the past two years (no cigarettes). I smoke pretty good bud, but when I run out I usually scrape the resin (I call it black magic) and smoke that til I get more.

So after getting pissed cause I couldn't get that good high anymore, I decided to quit for a month or two just to let all my receptors clense and so on.

Well its been about three weeks now and I'm noticing a lot of little tiny black spots in my lugies. I'm guessing my epithelial tissue is just sluffing off in my lungs and throat, and its black because I smoke, but I just want to see if anyone else has experienced this.:confused2: I just don't want to have black lung or some underlying issue I should get checked out. And yes I should quit smoking the resin.

Bloody right you should stop smoking the 'resin' because it is not resin . . .it is TAR! Totally carcinogenic.

:yeahthat:. Yuch. It will do in a pinch but you'll have a headache in the morning.

:postpicsworthless: just kidding really. I have smoked resin many times and never coughed up anything like that.you may want to see a doctor dude.

I smoke ~10 cigs a day along with ~2-4 grams (personally).

I cough up nasty black lugies in the shower.

I NEED to quit cigs, but its so hard :(

Incentive: Just lost my health ins...:eek:

OGKushman said:

Try the gum. It's more addicting than the cigs. And better for you :)

OGKushman said:

K. I talked to my bud that quit smokin cigs and he said when he quit he noticed the same thing. Not that I'm particularly relieved, but I'm def not smokin the resin too much anymore. I say that now. LOL

Latest posts

Back