Anyone have a panic room?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right Fad. Don't tell anyone and your chances of getting caught drop dramatically. If you use common sense, your chances of getting caught drop but there is still a chance. I just don't think hiding in a couch will get you out of trouble though. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Smokey, I dont think you read the full thread. It was a dumb idea, I was hammered, and spent too much time on that x10.com website. It's been entertaining though.

I read through the thread several times since it was started. It was a hilarious idea and it has been fun hearing what people had to say. Dont let it get to you my friend. I'm sure crazier ideas have been proposed. Keep on truckin. Take care and be safe.

lol @ hiding in a couch. It won't work. It wouldn't work here in the UK so it wouldn't work with the megalomaniac DEA.

If your crop gets found by law enforcement, you're busted and that's an end to it. The feds will get you eventually.If they want you bad enough, they will get you. The trick is not getting caught in the first place.

Instead of ruining a good couch you could be sitting on smoking a blunt,make it smellproof, make it heat proof so no IR cameras can catch you, and keep it small so that if you do get busted, you won't get the penalties that someone with 100+ plants would get, by the virtue of "personal consumption" rather than supplying. Don't steal the electricity, don't go to hydro or head shops for your equipment, even if it means DIY'ing a lot of stuff. As for beans, go get them in person, and disguise your appearance subtly but enough to completely change it.

When i last got beans, i have long hair so i tied it up and put a beanie hat on to make it look like i had short hair. I wore clothes of a kind i wouldn't usually wear, and hadn't shaved for several days. I also have a pair of eyeglasses which are zero prescription but look like ultraultra strong ones for those nearly blind.. like a -25.00.

There are other things you can do to hide the grow - use small wattage lights designed for building security/contractor floodlighting. Grow in a lockable wardrobe. Silence your fans with noise baffles. Use carbon filters. Vent into the sewer if possible. If you live in a very sunny area, look into solar panels. For windy areas, wind turbines. These things are a lot cheaper than they were and will help you hide the power consumption. Also consider digital ballasts for lamps rather than inefficient magnetic choke ballasts. DON'T sell any.. or if you do, make up a good but simple story to mention to the very close friends about how you've met a good new dealer. Don't be stupid with smoking in public. Don't wear tshirts that say "Free The Weed" or norml badges - IE don't advertise your stonerdom. Don't subscribe to high times. Behave at all times in public like a fully law abiding person.

If you still get caught, you've done everything you can not to.. and it's just a small grow, so have a good story about your back pain to use in court. This will aid a "personal use" defence, and would help your sentence, or even odds of conviction.

Latest posts

Back