anyone miss me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
been a few days since i got to a pc whats the stuff? updating the journal tomorrow

so noone misses KT? :( :( i din't miss anything specific? like winner of MVP or BPOTM. no awesome harvests? or any new news tripey? i miss u guys. its my peace and quiet chill time with the rest of our growing family.

Fire it up

KT

What's up man. How did you make out with your little "situation"?

perfectly fine, it was a case of the "grapevine alteration" i heard it from the second person in line and it wasn't the actual happening. i heard it from the guy first person, and it was quite different. i got nothing to worry about. works been crazy, yesterday i did an inventory of 1000 glass pieces, unwrap, price, pick and choose, re-wrap, toss in the cases, bring them to the shop today, then re-organize every case to put out 300. then i finished up putting the females and pullout bowls in 35 acrylic bongs ranging any where from 8 inches to 24. and this is only wednesday.

Cool, that's good news. I hadn't seen you around and was wondering if something went down... Can't wait to see the new pics of the plants.

their gettin bigger and fatter by the minute. in last 3-4 days they've gained alot of girth and the nodes everywhere got nugs now instead of lil flowers.

Yea KT we worry about you when you disappear. Glad things are cool. And yes, I missed ya. :)

Hey...........me too I missed you! :)

I wasn't about to give your seat away at the table........neither! :eek:

well, my internet got shut off for a few days
my damn brother is gone for 2 weeks with my camera

AND I CAN'T UPDATE MY JOURNAL WITH OUT IT.

other than that, who misses KT?

Latest posts

Back