anyone use this design?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highman

berry berry sneaky!
Reaction score
does anyone on this site use this setup? if so can yo please tell me the draw backs. I am highly considering this setup due to many reasons..

1. plants can get taller
2. resevior is easier to change and clean
3. overall takes up less space
4. it is essentially an ebb/flow that alows the plant to sit lower to the ground

only thing i can see that would be a pain in the *** would be cleaning every bucket individualy.

this is kinda the same design i was reffering to in the advanced timer post. I have a couple friends that use the no run off system but this looks like less headache to me with alot of the same benefits

yea i use one thats similar and i like it alot.

DirtySouth said:
There gonna get ya 4 that!:holysheep:

I know it.. quess i shouldnt have been typing and burning at the same time haha

look into making yr own or finding one that inst a waterfarm. they are way too over priced for 16 buckets, a barrel, and a pump.

Dude if you are prepared to pay $500 to $1000 for that system I've got a bridge to sell you.

You could make that for less than $200.

Nothing wrong with the system though.

Interestingly it's $50 cheaper to order the first package as individual components!

Edit: I overlooked the hydroton inclusion in the package which makes it a little cheaper to order as the package.

The buckets alone in my opinion are a pretty good deal.

if you have the money, which many of us dont, it really is just easier to buy a kit product sometimes.. if you put your diy together crappy you can only complain to yrself. sometimes being able to return something is worth a few dollars imo.

im too broke to buy white paint that sticks to plastic....

I say go with looking at all the systems out there and design your own take ideas from a bunch of set ups and make your own custom set up. buying a set up is easier, but designing and building something of your own is more rewarding in my eyes!

Criz

Latest posts

Back