Anyone watch weeds on showtime?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fadeux said:
Thanks! I've actually not heard that one before. Its actually the album cover of a band called "Syntax" The album, "Meccano Mind" I photoshoped that out of it. It's really tough to find these days but its one of my favorites. If you actually care to find it, or know more about them, just pm me, and ill help you out. Cheers!

That sounds very cool. Will defo have to look those up, I'm always looking at new music and different things to listen to. I'm always down the pub on fridays and saturdays for the bands, honest :p

Mel Top Buzzer is very funny, its about 2 blokes who are small time dealers and there goings-on. Here's a link to the show on imdb and play.com, not sure what channel it was on as I've only ever seen it on dvd. I bought the dvd for something like £1 on ebay lol!

hxxp://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0437757/

hxxp://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/731705/Top-Buzzer-The-Complete-1st-Series/Product.html

Oh I just seen on there that BBC refused to show it so it went on MTV. And yet, wasn't Weeds on BBC3? pfft I dunno!

Ive never seen it but am glad to see it on TV as "weed" is becoming more and more accepted.

Seen all the episodes my fav show I love it. :D

zipflip said:
i myself watch it faithfully ever since i started like bout 2 months ago. we dont have showtime here so i wath mine online every monday night. it will first post the current episode like bout hour after its over on tv. or maybe couple i don know. www.watchweedsonline.net if i remember right . if not just goodle coupel times u'll find numerous sights that let u watch every episode from the first to latest for free on them. so u might be in luck there melissa an still be able to watch it and even go back an catch up on the past episodes u missed so far..
i thought the same thin bout his grow cylinder deal too. i mean i'm no novice but i know dang well u gonna need way more lighting than that for that many cuttings lol...
i have to say its the best sitcom i seen since Oz was on HBO

or u can watch each an every individual episode here too online. this is where i been keepin up wit it lately

Thorn said:
That sounds very cool. Will defo have to look those up, I'm always looking at new music and different things to listen to. I'm always down the pub on fridays and saturdays for the bands, honest :p

Mel Top Buzzer is very funny, its about 2 blokes who are small time dealers and there goings-on. Here's a link to the show on imdb and play.com, not sure what channel it was on as I've only ever seen it on dvd. I bought the dvd for something like £1 on ebay lol!

hxxp://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0437757/

hxxp://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/731705/Top-Buzzer-The-Complete-1st-Series/Product.html

Oh I just seen on there that BBC refused to show it so it went on MTV. And yet, wasn't Weeds on BBC3? pfft I dunno!

Syntax is actually out of the UK. If you know Fluke or 2 bit pie, youd like sytanx. They did a lot of stuff for the Matrix series, and quite a few other movies and tv shows. Check out Syntax - Pride. Thats one of their best.

i watched it this morning... its like turning into sex show instead of about weed selling, growing, and smoking.

i know, it's a bummer...All except the non convential healing....I loved that part myself...I'd love to meet to shaman or medicine man one day...

haha for real i admit that was the best part of this weeks episode. anyone else watch dexter on showtime thats coming on soon to.

zipflip said:
or u can watch each an every individual episode here too online. this is where i been keepin up wit it lately
the link for weeds online isn't working. Do you have any other links>

Download the whole seasons at thepiratebay.org ...Yeah Toke, I'm a HUGE Dexter fan myself...I love it...i love tv series...I like Californication too...

toke@smoke420 said:
i watched it this morning... its like turning into sex show instead of about weed selling, growing, and smoking.

i noticed the same thing too lol

tn_toker420 said:
I LOVE WEEDS.. !-Don't read Past Here If YOU'VE NOT STARTED SEASON 4-!
But i think the shows went down-hill since nancy got in with the mexican mafia and all...I just want conrad and heylia to come back, conrad made the show imo...But, there's still nancy...Mary Louise Parker indeed is sooo sexy and fine...I think they should've called in Marc Emery for tips and everything when they started the show tho ...it would've helped...has anyone ever seen an actual existing 'strain' on the show??? i think i might've heard nancy mention OG kush once...maybe White widow too, i dunno...But I love the show by the way...:stoned:

I TOTALLY AGREE.

i love weeds. it's the only show that i have seen every episode of and i agree since she started ******* the mayor of Tijuana or wherever...i just hasn't been as good.
i love how shane is gettin' in with the scene chicks at his school. the little sex feinds.

but i do love the show and there is no way it is at all realistic, but i mean c'mon, it's TV. what do you expect?

i watch all the new episodes on watch-weeds[dot]com

mclovin09 said:
I TOTALLY AGREE.

i love weeds. it's the only show that i have seen every episode of and i agree since she started ******* the mayor of Tijuana or wherever...i just hasn't been as good.
i love how shane is gettin' in with the scene chicks at his school. the little sex feinds.

but i do love the show and there is no way it is at all realistic, but i mean c'mon, it's TV. what do you expect?

i watch all the new episodes on watch-weeds[dot]com

i agree

and if thats you in ur pic
then im dtf :D

Latest posts

Back