Are they done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAAANDUDE

Reaction score
The hairs are or about 40-50% changed in color. When will they be ready, and should I be flushing right now?

go by the trichomes and not by the pistils, you need a mini scope to observe trichs

IMO it all depends what kind of high your out for. If your looking for a upity high then earlier rather then later or if your looking for couch lock wait til there more amber and darker. Its your choice but if it were me I like a good nutral high with a mix of both so If your plants were mine I would be axing them now.

Good for you and happy smoking friend!

Cheers!!!!

Crap I missed that yes go by the trics not hairs like zem said i assumed you were talking trics!! Not hairs.

Cheers!!!!

dont go by the pistils turning colour you need to check the trics to find what type of high you want 30x magnifying glass should do it the hair can tell you your close but you still could have 2/3 week or 2/3days this is why we growers use the to find the perfect high

They will let you know when they are done should hear a timer like the one on your microwave. lol Naw but really i agree with dd all depends what you want to get out of your bud. :)

Latest posts

Back