are they ready to flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have here 2 ak-47 and 2 white widow females. They are about 2+ month old and 27" high (though they have been LST'd so in actuality probably much taller).

Just a few days ago I transplanted them from 3 gal to 4 gal containers. I am wondering how long i should wait before I flip the switch to 12/12. I don't want to get rootbound in the middle of flower but i don't want to end up with a bunch of unused soil either.

a.jpg

b.jpg

In my humble opinion -- flip them now. Don't know the genetics, but they look Sativa dominant and will probably double in size before they are done.

Peace

haha, are you rippin me off hemper!?! my comp just autocorrected hemper to hemmer like 6 "edit" times...

sMACk

I see they are AK47 and White Widow -- my AK47 didn't double is size in flower and I have only grown crosses of WW, so I don't really know, but they are certainly big enough to flip now :)

autoincorrect ya mean lol

thanks guys, i decided to flip them. :)

hopefully they will not stretch too much. i have less than a couple feet of vertical space left in my tent. i expect i will have to do a lot more tying and bending to keep these girls under control. i will check back when/if i have issues.

take a look at these baby clones, they've been successfully rooted and they're now sitting in soil. i have a single 42 watt cfl 3.5" above them. do you think this is enough light for now? is the light too close or far away? thanks

c.jpg

you can make a reflector out of a soda can, theres a DYI thread about it if you google it. That cfl throws light 360˚ so a reflector will help you get the most out of it.
I have no experience with clones, so I can't help you there...
The reflector may increase your temps, so keep that in mind if you do it.

good luck,

sMACk

Latest posts

Back