Are trics only way to tell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRGnzo

Reaction score
Are the triclombs only way to tell or should I be looking for something else as well:confused:

you should be looking for the buds to ripen. if you smoke, you will know when it looks ready to crack off and smoke. Check out my pics I jusuploaded in my 6 month bubba thread.Super Macro pics of the trics, and I have 2 weeks exactly.

the "only" positive method of determining ripeness for harvest, is by trichomes...
"maybe".. after several grows of the same strain, under identical conditions, one could 'possibly' tell by looking at the buds, timing, and past experience.

:joint:You could rely on latest scientific gadget...

Simply press the button to activate the patented dank sensors and sweep this little unit in front of the bud you'd like to analyze and Presto! ;)

DankLabs Model 420 Bud 'o' Matic!

:p

dankomatic.jpg

dirtyolsouth said:
:joint:You could rely on latest scientific gadget...

Simply press the button to activate the patented dank sensors and sweep this little unit in front of the bud you'd like to analyze and Presto! ;)

DankLabs Model 420 Bud 'o' Matic!

:p

Hey DOS- I thought that was made by RONCO?? I got a free "Pocket Wasp Teaser" when I ordered mine!

Latest posts

Back