arreated compost teas- another easy method

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind that PH, PPM, is out the window and NPK isn't as crucial as in lets say an organic fert additive or chem grows. PH will fluctuate all over the place but has hyphae ( think thats it...lot parts to a root) to protect the plant from these fluctuations....its all about making the microbes in the soil happy.
This isn't just "organic" growing..... this thread is getting into more "living organics" style of growing. ;)

burn it down in a fire pit or something LOL anything can burn LOL

ok i see wat ya sayin mutt. im just misunderstandin it all as do most people just startin to learn somethin. lol. but that lin i posted last post is wat im readin thru bak n forth an its pretty much summin it all up awesome. was thinkin of postin it up here as well to asist those wit questions on the tea aspect liek the wat where why hos etc of it all. but its a lengthy read to post up here. lol but yet is very well explained .

zipflip said:
them npk of ya stuff teh .5-.5-.5 is the exact npk of the compost/manure mix i got in bag from store. i also grabbed a bag of compost/sheep manure mix(bag from store) . now are you talkin good for the mj or garden plants etc outside?

This is for any outdoor plant including mj. I would never use a manuer based compost tea inside. I immagine it would attract a million bugs and smell to high heavens....LOL

cubby said:
This is for any outdoor plant including mj. I would never use a manuer based compost tea inside. I immagine it would attract a million bugs and smell to high heavens....LOL

Dangerous too. Some of the bacteria can become airborne too. ok to use inside but wouldn't brew indoors. Worm compost is ok ;)
Fish emulsion ok too but smell would make ya want to go outside.

I know this thread is old but it is a great source of information for us newbies! My question is can I use both Guano & Molasses to make a tea or is this over kill? Thanks in advance for your help... You guy's have save me a lot mistakes... Thanks again!

molasses feeds the microherd youre trying to colonize in the tea, so yes.

Latest posts

Back